Skill points question?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Skill points question?
  • 💀THE CAPO💀

What does adding skill points to Base building, scanning, disputes, and income do?

• £atin0F1av@

Good question

• Hydra

Increases i, but not effectively because they increase over time anways

• Holy

Gets you to the mystery line quicker 😉 haha I've wondered this for some time.

• The Saw

What I understand is that it improves your results. For scanning, you get more/better resources and upgrades. For base building, I think it increases your build radius. Etc.

• IZBEAST3

The Saw wrote:

What I understand is that it improves your results. For scanning, you get more/better resources and upgrades. For base building, I think it increases your build radius. Etc.

This is correct. It improves the results of your scans for sure but I don't know about the other categories but I assume it just makes them better somehow lol

• ProtectiveDaddy

Base building - has it gets higher less time to build upgrades and probably the time it takes to build a base above worker level
    Income - increases income per base
    Disputes - not sure

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Raising the level of scanning will raise the quantity of items you receive from a scan.
    I am still trying to figure out what exactly the others do.

• Ruffelz11

Just whatever you do don't waste skill points into them, because they can be increased by doing the activity they are related to, like collection income or fighting or scanning to building bases

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Actually income also seems to increase how much cash you can add up at a time before collecting. At least from what I've seen. It takes a bit of points to notice it though.

• Kobestud

Just look at the welcome to global supremacy post by nick

• 👑ɱέʈӈʘɖɱåɲ👑

Anyone have an idea of the max level attainable? I would like to know just to have an idea of how far along you can get "naturally" throughout the game. Like in TW you will only get 35 turf and nowhere close to maxing out stats just by leveling up. It seems everyone says and agrees to buy skill points to max your stamina first, not doubting that, but before I go all the way on stam I'd like the numbers behind it all.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Well seeing how your syndicate has only one person aside from you maxing. It may be a good Idea to start there.

Reply to this topic