Pinesoup’s Guide to All Things SquareForums › Help & Strategy › Pinesoup’s Guide to All Things Square
Welcome to the world of Global Supremacy! If you are reading this, you’re most likely new to the game. This forum will give you some beginners tips and guides to be able to grow and form your account! (Note: this game can be played completely free, and you can still grow massive!)
Main Skill Guide:
- Stamina is the main key to this game. It is needed for scanning and fighting other players. Most importantly is the scanning. Scanning is the key to getting resources and upgrades needed to grow. It is HIGHLY recommend that this is the first skill you max out. You can do this by leveling up, or using tiberium to purchase point packs. (See Basebuilding to find out how to max it easy for free!)
- Energy is also a very useful skill in the game, it is used to run missions for quick cash, or even to loot heavy weaponry to use against your foes. Before focusing on Stamina, you should get your energy to 20. Otherwise, this should be the third skill that you max out. You max it the same way as with Stamina and Health.
- Although health may seem as a very important skill, unless you’re looking to pick a fight with a team of players, it’s not too important for you to expand on. Usually this is the last skill people max out.
Secondary Skill Guide:
-Basebuilding is an essential to expanding your territories around the map. Basebuilding’s key idea is to expand how far your creation zone on a base is, and there are several ways to grow Basebuilding.
1. You can grow Basebuilding via planting bases and keeping them for a week, tearing them down, and repeating. (This gives you 10 skill per base per week) This is a very tedious way to grow your Basebuilding skill.
2. There are players around the map that can give you “hop bases”, such as Hollowpoint, which have a creation range of 88 miles. You can use these bases to harvest Tiberium from nearby areas, in which you can use to purchase skill packs to use for Basebuilding. (Note: if done this way, you should look into maxing energy before Basebuilding)
-You should have this be the second skill that you max out.
-Scanning is a very easy skill to complete. This skill allows you to gain more resources and upgrades from blips on the scan map. You gain skill points for this via collecting resources and upgrades from the scan map. Every blip = 1 scan point
-Income is an essential as you grow big. You’ll notice on your income breakdown that you have an overhead tax. As you grow bigger, the overhead tax grows with you. You can minimize this tax by maxing out your income skill by either collecting your income every 24hours, or skill points (skill points are much easier). This is normally the second to last skill maxed out.
-The dispute skill is an interesting one. This skill fluctuates, as you can lose it or gain it depending on if you’re winning fights with players matched to your size. This skill is needed during war time, as when maxed, it gives you a 33% bonus to all outgoing and incoming attacks.
Hop base needs a correction. 2 WH, 5 Depots, 1 Dis center.
You can max dispute skill quickly with 2-6 agents. Find inactive players (ideally above level 40) and attack them. If they are below level 40 you might take a PR hit, which you don't really want. Once you find players that give +3,+4 or +5 skill points, attack them and all their bases. You can literally gain 1000 dispute skill points a day if you use 250 stamina on players and bases that give +4. You see that after you attack in the small box that tells you how much cash, xp, and skill you gained.
Generalized Ideal Bases:
•Ideal income base
- high income area, 2 warehouses (scan tier 3), 6 distribution centers (scan tier 3)
•Ideal hop base
-maxed Basebuilding, 2 warehouses (scan tier 3), 5 vehicle depots (scan tier 2), 1 Distribution center
•Ideal agent base
-2 warehouses (scan tier 3), 6 Agent Recruiting Centers (scan tier 3)
You may not be very familiar with these upgrades just yet. These are high-end upgrades that you get by leveling up. The level requirements are as follows:
• Warehouse - level 33
• Distribution centers - level 30
• Agent recruiting centers- level 28
• Vehicle depots - level 13
Good info in an easy-to-read format.👍😎
However, new players should be warned not to take hop bases from experienced players, without permission...could result in retaliation.👉😵
Squircle not square
PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:Please don’t rain on my parade
Squircle not square
Thank for the information you posted.
ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻHowever, new players should be warned not to take hop bases from experienced players, without permission...could result in retaliation.👉😵This game is full of helpful and friendly gamers. If you want help or would like a hop base, just ask someone nicely and they will likely build one for you or find someone who will.
We love squares
©2018 MeanFreePath LLC