Base Building Bonus and Base Hopping

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Base Building Bonus and Base Hopping
  • Samuel

Can anyone tell me if there is some way in which to monitor the base building bonus? I need to wait over 7 days, however I am unsure of the best way to monitor this on my bases? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Also, with base hopping, how would people suggest using new areas? At present I am thinking of keeping one base per new area so that I can hop faster without losing time due to a lack of workers? Or would people suggest having a couple of bases so that I can focus on multiple things such as agents, money and influence?

Thank you for any help in advance. :)

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

There is a build date on your bases. Also, the game will let you know if a base is less than 7 days old when you select the tear down option; & it will cost you 10 skill if you tear it down prematurely.
    In the beginning, you might want to just leave a few bases in an area with a %199 income bonus, and with your best upgrades. These can financially support your building, while allowing you more base limit to build/tear, for skill.👉😵

• Samuel

Thank you for your advice, this is very helpful. :)

• Dogman

A new player? That’s rare nowadays.

• Samuel

Yes I am a new player. I did come across this game years ago and played for a very short while without much success, but came across the game again recently and decided to give it another go.

Also thank you for the compliment, I have put a huge amount of hours into this game already - the 600+ directorships I currently have took clicking into a lot more parishes than that!

• Ranger250

Hey I’m new I just got this game last yesterday. Any tips

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I had a different system. Since a week is the 7 day wait, i used the day and time. So if i built a base on saturday at 2pm, base name is "sat2p" monday 11am in mon11a then i could easily look at my list and know if its time to tear that one.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

When working on base building skill, id usually leave the hop base up to move anywhere I needed easier when something came up. As you get bigger and more spread out, the need for mobility is less. Everyone has their own preferences how to spread out. Some take certain areas for income, some for hiding/defense, some because they have a goal to take over whatever area. Even defense has different strategies- clustering together, spreading out, near allies, etc

• WestSide Sparky

Is it wrong to build a hop base and then build bases and delete just to gain Tiberium. You lose 10 pts when you tear down, but when your just trying to farm tiberium, does it really matter? Eventually, your base build points will go up as you get bigger?

• Treybo130

Build, increase your base count. Leave a base up for seven days and the penalty goes away. Rinse and repeat hundreds of times to grow.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

WestSide Sparky wrote:

Is it wrong to build a hop base and then build bases and delete just to gain Tiberium. You lose 10 pts when you tear down, but when your just trying to farm tiberium, does it really matter? Eventually, your base build points will go up as you get bigger?

I call this method build/tear; & as long as you tear a base down immediately, before building the next, you don't really lose. You gain 10 with a build, lose it, gain it, lose it, etc. You can build your skill with bases that you intend to keep; & with what I call "harvest" bases - the ones that give you range to harvest Tiberium; & with hop bases, like EDB said.👉😵

Reply to this topic