Disputes and Agents

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Disputes and Agents
  • Samuel

Hi, me again asking some simple questions to folks that know the answers!

Am I correct in thinking that more agents for disputes = more money when attacking?

Based on this, would it be better to focus on agent farms rather than money farms?

Thank you in advance for any help! :)

• Noah

More agents adds to your maximum potential attack and defense. Money won from disputing is based solely on how much money your enemy has.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

B4DA55 wrote:

How do you stop a bitch from crying their eyes out when you farm them for two weeks after they tried and failed to farm me?

So, you think u’r a badass?

• Samuel

YES!!!

I have been waiting for you to talk ASS. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

Pine, ASS spent 2 weeks hitting me for $10 a hit and 2xp. Look at my stats jump each day. ASS barely twitches. When I max and it becomes time for me to build, THEN you will see the B4D players separated from the good. Pine is the king/queen. We should all kiss his/her feet. 🤫😘🤫😆😂🤣

• 👻Ominigul👻

Samuel wrote:

YES!!!

I have been waiting for you to talk ASS. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

Pine, ASS spent 2 weeks hitting me for $10 a hit and 2xp. Look at my stats jump each day. ASS barely twitches. When I max and it becomes time for me to build, THEN you will see the B4D players separated from the good. Pine is the king/queen. We should all kiss his/her feet. 🤫😘🤫😆😂🤣

2 weeks hitting you and only 400 losses? Wow. I’ve had Pine hit me more times in an hour...

• Mr.Munchie

Samuel wrote:

Am I correct in thinking that more agents for disputes = more money when attacking?

Based on this, would it be better to focus on agent farms rather than money farms?

How do you equip gear to agents

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Mr.Munchie wrote:

Samuel wrote:

How do you equip gear to agents

Don’t need to they use the best available automatically

Reply to this topic