How Do u take a base

ForumsHelp & Strategy › How Do u take a base
  • 1htownrocket

Still haven't figured it out, I built a base right next to him and it still says I'm not in the acquisition zone. I've blown it up with c4 and trY disputing but won't let me take it.

• Gade

When you're in build mode, tap the red square to see that base's acquisition zone, you need to be within that to aquire the base.
    If it's only 1 influence, you can't take it no matter how close you are

• ℱüℕ6754

Gade wrote:

When you're in build mode, tap the red square to see that base's acquisition zone, you need to be within that to aquire the base.If it's only 1 influence, you can't take it no matter how close you are

1 inf turf can be capped

• np_5930887

How do/can you cap 1inf base than?

• callitluck

Had the same problem it just kept attacking

• np_5930887

So you just keep attacking it till its acquired? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the red acquisition zone?

• ℱüℕ6754

np_5930887 wrote:

So you just keep attacking it till its acquired? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the red acquisition zone?

That isn't what the acquisition zone. The red is where you can't build turf.

• np_5930887

A 1pin base has an acquisition zone inside the bases square. Even if ur base is right beside the base u want to capture, the 1pin base says "Can't acquire: none of your bases are in this base's acquisition zone". So what now? If u attack despite having no 'checkmarks' can u cap it?

• EastCoastKing

Roll up in there n let the Ak spray till them punk ass b****s start runnin

Reply to this topic