A few questions.

ForumsHelp & Strategy › A few questions.
  • Chr1s

Ok so I am about 3 hours into this game and I am loving it though I have a few questions. Do I have to find the upgrades through scanning? Or can I just build em? If I can only find them through scanning what do I do with the resources I find when scanning. How do I equip my agents? Can I take over other people's bases?

• ℱüℕ6754

Chr1s wrote:

Ok so I am about 3 hours into this game and I am loving it though I have a few questions. Do I have to find the upgrades through scanning? Or can I just build em? If I can only find them through scanning what do I do with the resources I find when scanning. How do I equip my agents? Can I take over other people's bases?

1.find upgrades through scanning
    2. Resources are used to build those items. You scan for them, and then they are in your inventory. You need resources to equip them. For example, to equip an armory takes 25 resources.
    3.agents are automatically equipped when you put an upgrade that gives them on a turf. You arm agents with a weapon(anything but riot shields and L-rad) and defence(riot shield and L-rad)

• ℱüℕ6754

4.yes, you can. 1st you have to be within a base's capturing range. To see the capture range, go to build and press the red square part of a base. The red line means that your base has to be 50% in that red line or more. Once it is in that 50% you go press on the enemy turf that yours is 50% in and it will show you all the requirements to get the base.

Reply to this topic