Income boost

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Income boost
  • Hydra

What determines the percentage? Some territories I am in with others give 10% while others give 100%! Plus, in one city where i am alone, I have a 261% bonus...what determines the boost percentage?

• 🍦FROSTY🍦

I don't know :(

• ▪False▪

I'm assuming it would be a ratio of Influence to Area. Makes sense. You did say a city. I just built a base in a city and only got like 10%. But I also only have 1 Influence in it at the moment. This needs clarification by Devs.

• Hydra

Any new input?

• C4

Read the section labeled help. It says that in areas with more players you make more cash but scavenge less resources.

• Hydra

Re-read my post then.

• J DAWG

Wat about this: I hav some bases in an area where I get a boost of 279%, which I am the director of;however, I am only get 185% (I think, it's in the 180's I know) plus the 10% with the directorship. Wat happened to the other bonus???

• Hydra

J DAWG wrote:

Wat about this: I hav some bases in an area where I get a boost of 279%, which I am the director of;however, I am only get 185% (I think, it's in the 180's I know) plus the 10% with the directorship. Wat happened to the other bonus???

Same thing here. I already messaged support and have received no response!

• ƨͻімɘbɒͻΛ⌱

My bonus percentage continues to drop as well

• J DAWG

Hydra wrote:

J DAWG wrote:

Same thing here. I already messaged support and have received no response!

Thx!

• J DAWG

ƨͻімɘbɒͻΛ⌱ wrote:

Ya I just checked mine and I think the update from yesterday somehow lowered the % bonus. In some areas I was making 279% bonus but it dropped to around 180% , a 100% bonus area dropped to 85% bonus!!! That's a big drop in cash flow!!

• Hydra

J DAWG wrote:

ƨͻімɘbɒͻΛ⌱ wrote:

Ya I just checked mine and I think the update from yesterday somehow lowered the % bonus. In some areas I was making 279% bonus but it dropped to around 180% , a 100% bonus area dropped to 85% bonus!!! That's a big drop in cash flow!!

Yeah you're right. Now my territories and bases are reading the same bonus, but it is a good deal less than before.

• Nogard

C4 wrote:

Read the section labeled help. It says that in areas with more players you make more cash but scavenge less resources.

• Hydra

Nogard wrote:

C4 wrote:

K i already read it. I was getting more money where i was alone in some places.

Reply to this topic