Sum Tips

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Sum Tips
  • Herp

Here are sum tips. 1. Upkeep will cause you to lose money not make money. 2. Try to get strong guns and armer. 3. Build a lot of bases. Bases increase your income. 4. Make sum friends who try to help each other out. 5. Don't attack larger players if you don't have many agents. 6. if you have a problem, tell support. You can choose how to be notified. 7. Don't post in the wrong forums. 8. If you have a suggestion tell support. You can also post in the suggestions forum. 9. Save your money for good weapons. 10. Don't try to get banned from anything. If you have any questions, send me a message or post here.

• Herp

11. Don't attack smaller players that are on a lower level if you are larger player and are on a higher level then the smaller player because your pr will go down. Pr means power.

• ▪False▪

Wasn't aware of the last one. I only dispute for XP when I'm like three off a level. :) I'll try not to punish level 10's now.

• ℱüℕ6754

Herp wrote:

11. Don't attack smaller players that are on a lower level if you are larger player and are on a higher level then the smaller player because your pr will go down. Pr means power.

Pr isn't power, its public relations

• Herp

At least I stopped someone that is on a higher level attacking a lower level player.

• E=MC(Hammer)

Aw man, I was hoping to get some help with my addition. And there you go again herp, letting me down.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Nice one Herp, now try putting your own advice into action with your 2 bases and 4 agents 👍

• MR.RICKWAY

SugaDanio wrote:

Nice one Herp, now try putting your own advice into action with your 2 bases and 4 agents 👍

Lol

• Herp

12. If your a new player, don't get expensive things.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

3 bases and 5 agents now... I'll give havoc the heads up and tell him he's got some serious competition breathing down his neck 👍

• m00sekill

SugaDanio wrote:

3 bases and 5 agents now... I'll give havoc the heads up and tell him he's got some serious competition breathing down his neck 👍

😜😜😜

• Tea Sipper

I bet he makes a nice sandwich

• Herp

I am not a sandwich.

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Oooh... What's your favourite filling Herp? Don't tell me... Tuna/sweetcorn with mayo!?

• Herp

13. Don't think you are getting mob. You are getting agents not mob for those who don't know this.

• E=MC(Hammer)

Herp wrote:

13. Don't think you are getting mob. You are getting agents not mob for those who don't know this.

Six of one, half a dozen of another. Post something worth hearing.

• Dark♦Stone

Hero I feel bad for you being picked on and all, but it's REALLY hard to take you seriously when you are such a tiny player lol. Hate to be partial, but that's pathetic bro😂😂. You need to get bigger and show off your tips before you go telling people them, otherwise you look like a hypocrite. I mean, I would attack you to toughen you up, but my PR might half by the third shot lolol😭😭😭. Good luck bro. 😆

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Nah, he ain't being picked on I think he's an absolute legend... Can't wait for 14.... 👍

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Herp ignore these guys I have 15 agents and will smash any one who picks on you 👊😜👍

• Herp

14. Don't spam people on there walls. It is okay to send messages and comments but know spamming.

• Herp

15. There is no taxing.

Reply to this topic