What to dump skill points in?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › What to dump skill points in?
  • Cap'n Crunch

Having a hard time deciding. Stam seems natural but now there are new ones as well. Any ideas?

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Looks like the other ones are expensive.. They will likely help though. I'm going stamina for now, so I can do more things.

• 💖Swagger💖

Stamina is also used for scanning, which gives you resources and upgrades. So, you'll definitely want some there.

• Cap'n Crunch

💗sͣwͩaͩgger💗 wrote:

Stamina is also used for scanning, which gives you resources and upgrades. So, you'll definitely want some there.

Yeah I like that change. Now I don't always have full stam sitting around like in TW.

• тʊʀғᵃ

Cap'n Crunch wrote:

💗sͣwͩaͩgger💗 wrote:

Yeah I like that change. Now I don't always have full stam sitting around like in TW.

Good call Swags 👍

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

But there are other categories aswell, what do they do?

• Cap'n Crunch

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

But there are other categories aswell, what do they do?

Still not sure about the bottom 3 and how much they help myself.

• Kobestud

Ya i know what energy, health and stamina do. But what exactly does putting points into basebuilding, scanning, income and disputes do for you.

• EastCoastKing

I spread mine out at first but I'm thinking Stam is def the best way to go this early on in the game

• ǫɱŋǫ

I've noticed the bottom three seem to level up on their own.

• ♠♚₹₳₲ཛ♚♠

The main ones seem to be Stam, Scanning and Disputes.

You need Stam for scans and fights, Scanning for the amount of resources you can find and Dispute points for an edge when fighting. I would focus on those 3. Scanning increases a small amount with each level up as well.

• Ꮮūmière🔱Ꮤøøkíee

Stamina is the way to go. You'll need a lot of stamina to scan at level 3 where the best stuff is as you level up.

• Psych

I'd say I like income. I don't dispute which takes stam and you need money to do almost anything.

• Bumblebee🐝

Kobestud wrote:

Ya i know what energy, health and stamina do. But what exactly does putting points into basebuilding, scanning, income and disputes do for you.

I was wondering that too.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Dispute pts probably= attack/ defense

• Mystery

You gain 10 base building skills when you build a base (you lose 10 when you tear down a base.)

You gain scanning skills when you scan.

Income affects the overhead you pay. If you aren't paying any or much overhead, I wouldn't put any skills into it.

• Mystery

The Chairman wrote:

Skills improve your abilities in key areas: Energy/Health/Stamina let you run jobs, Dispute other players and bases, and scan the map for base upgrades.Base Building: increases your bases' creation range. The more bases you build, the more this increases.Scanning: Improves the quantities of items and resources when scanning the map. Scan the map to increase this skill.Income: Reduces the effect of Overhead when collecting income (more important when your empire gets bigger)Disputes: Dispute (and win) against stronger players to increase this skill. Increases your overall power in Disputes.

For more detailed info and a list of items, see the in-game Help screen on the Home Menu.

Reply to this topic