?Public Relations?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › ?Public Relations?
  • Dεspεrado

I have 1000 PR and have no idea what that means. Is it just there so I can say I'm a guy XD. Any and all help would be nice.

• Dεspεrado

YOU wrote:

I have 1000 PR and have no idea what that means. Is it just there so I can say I'm a guy XD. Any and all help would be nice.

*Good Guy*

• EastCoastKing

It's your public relation. Everyone starts out and max's out at 1000. You lose PR by attacking people way smaller then you. You will get a warning before you attack if it will affect your PR. Your pr loss affects your attacking capability. Example if I attack a small guy my attacking capability will then be reduced by a %, it can go all the way to zero if I keep attacking and then anyone will be able to beat me. PR regenerates over time I'm not sure how long tho.

It's meant to protect small players from getting run over by the big guys. PR is based on your lvl but not how many agents you have I'm pretty sure

• EastCoastKing

I think I explained it well enough haha, f not there are other posts in the help forum where it's explained

• Dεspεrado

So basically, Havoc won't be able to wreck me like he did on TW? lolz

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Dεspεrado wrote:

TW has its own sorta PR it's just called don protection...

• EastCoastKing

Dεspεrado wrote:

If you commit to being a low level I suppose not but who wants to do that.

• 🔫

Is this confirmed? That PR is only affected by the attacking/defending players levels? Not agent count?

Reply to this topic