Traveling

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Traveling
  • freeagent

Should I contact support and tell them I'm going on vacation and not appearing far away from my location?

• Spinna

Possibly. I would recommend you scan a copy I your plane ticket showing the location your traveling too. And also your hotel reservations, just in case your final destination on the plane isn't in the same area as your hotel. Then I would send all that to support. Just to be on the safe side.

• ▪False▪

Just tell them, scan your plane tickets and write your name on a sticky note and put it in the picture, and hope they believe it.

• BlueCrafter

What about cross country road trips?

• Jim Dirt

BlueCrafter wrote:

What about cross country road trips?

Obviously you should provide a notarized copy of your travel itinerary complete with receipts for gas, food, lodging.... Anything which could be used to substantiate your whereabouts on any given date and time. Make sure you also provide a copy of your drivers license or national ID card.

A blood, stool and semen sample (if applicable) would also be extremely helpful...

Or you just let the NSA do it for you...

• BlueCrafter

Hehehe. I think I'll be picking up a ton of territory.

• ⓜagⓟulse

freeagent wrote:

Should I contact support and tell them I'm going on vacation and not appearing far away from my location?

No you don't dude. They are looking for spoofers, not travelers :)

Reply to this topic