The Dan Break Down

ForumsHelp & Strategy › The Dan Break Down
  • Dirty Dan

This game a lot of you may think is a lot like turf wars but has some differences and confusions that I and many others of you I'm sure would like to bring to attention. First off turfs don't have set upgrades if you will, you have to loot these turf upgrades by scanning an area. Once you equip these upgrades your turf influence and turf function will grow. Influence is the amount of space your turf takes up, the size of the turf and the power of the turf.

That's all you need to know in the beginning at least, I suggest watching the tutorials or pressing the help button on the main menu if you are new. Dan out ✌

• Unknown

How do I change tiers when scanning?

• Dirty Dan

Unknown wrote:

I'm not completely sure as I am relatively new to the game to I suggest going to help on the main menu, but to try and answer your question you click the map button click scan tap a blue are pick up supplies and do it again, at least that is what I have done so far.

• Unknown

Dirty Dan wrote:

Unknown wrote:

I'm not completely sure as I am relatively new to the game to I suggest going to help on the main menu, but to try and answer your question you click the map button click scan tap a blue are pick up supplies and do it again, at least that is what I have done so far.

Thx

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

Unknown wrote:

Hold down the scan button for a short while and a popup allows the change.

• Dirty Dan

MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$ wrote:

Unknown wrote:

Hold down the scan button for a short while and a popup allows the change.

Thanks

Reply to this topic