Looking for ppl in. Nc

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Looking for ppl in. Nc
  • Gray

Playing in Boone nc. Any syndicates near by?

• Super Mario

@Gray - ignore this fool and kick his ass for acting big boy ;)

• Dark♦Stone

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

@Gray - ignore this fool and kick his ass for acting big boy ;)

Hmm? It seems you don't believe me then. Let me give you an idea of our power. At whole, our syndicate owns nearly half of NC, and I personally own a fifth of VA, so you can stop down talking us now. For a small syndicate that obviously doesn't have players who spend heavily like you must, you have to admit that is a very strong statistic. 👆😐👌👍

• Super Mario

Yeah I looked at your syndicate and I certainly didn't see any power!! As far as I'm concerned you can brag all you like about cock sizes, I just thought you were very harsh to Gray when clearly you ain't much yourself!

• Super Mario

And proof of that lies in the fact that you deleted your original reply, clearly embarrassed by the fact that you made yourself look like an idiot

• Dark♦Stone

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

And proof of that lies in the fact that you deleted your original reply, clearly embarrassed by the fact that you made yourself look like an idiot

I was simply clearing up the relationship between me and Gray. In fact, Gray is making a new syndicate called The Elites II to build on our existing syndicate. So me and him are budds now👍👌😇😊

• Super Mario

Great news, just remember, when things start to get a little freaky, wear a welly!

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Lol this whole convo was hilarious lol 1/5 of va u and ur buds needs get out of my state.

• Dark♦Stone

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Lol this whole convo was hilarious lol 1/5 of va u and ur buds needs get out of my state.

Mustang what we do to you? I was just stating the obvious. We do habitate a big portion of NC and VA. No need to get touchy.

• Dark♦Stone

It's obvious you definately beat us in power, but sizewise, we come pretty close.

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

I'm just messing u guys were kinds mean to gray at first though

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

I'm just messing u guys were kinds mean to gray at first though

Nah we're good now👌

Reply to this topic