Beer Drinkers

Forums โ€บ Syndicate Recruiting โ€บ Beer Drinkers
  • Beim

I created a syndicate called Beer Drinkers. Doesn't matter what your TW affiliation is. This is a new game. Go on some brewery tours as an excuse to expand your empire. Join my alliance, share your findings and discover new micros.

• Beim

I forgot to mention to message me for an invite. ๐Ÿป

• Worship

Haha love the name! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

• ๐ŸบSquirrel+Pig๐Ÿบ

(Burp) Ahhhh. Is this thing on? Why is it so dark in here? Oh right, put the ol' hat on backwards.
    Way back in 2013 the greatest syndicate dedicated to microbrews was born out of the drunken mind of Beim. It was a great crew and lots of fun. And informative. About beer. And occasionally the game.

We're open again for business.

(Burp)

• ๐ŸŒŸ โ„•แŽพโ„›แ†โ„‹๐Ÿ’ซะ…แ†แŽฏโ„› ๐ŸŒŸ

I'm more of a whiskey type of guy. Nothing beats passing the fireball around a campfire with my hunting pals... But on here the best I can do is pass some beer emojis around to my fellow GSers.
    Cheers fellas ๐Ÿป

• ๐ŸบSquirrel+Pig๐Ÿบ

Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?

• V-ROD/Muscle

Beim wrote:

I created a syndicate called Beer Drinkers. Doesn't matter what your TW affiliation is. This is a new game. Go on some brewery tours as an excuse to expand your empire. Join my alliance, share your findings and discover new micros.

Looking to join!!!

• V-ROD/Muscle

Beim wrote:

Looking for an invite

• xherbabex

Im new and a other member here in my City

• GunRunner

Invite please

• nIm

Iโ€™m beer... I like to drink noob... Iโ€™m syndicate looking for. ๐Ÿป

• ๐Ÿ…•๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…”

Any room for a active player?

• Treybo130

Beim wrote:

This guy knows a good time.

• ๐ŸบSquirrel+Pig๐Ÿบ

Lolz

Reply to this topic