Barkeep required for The Garter

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Barkeep required for The Garter
  • Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Due to unexpected expansion at The Garter, we require servers to work alongside the optics and pumps. This will initially be on a voluntary basis, though the successful applicants will have unlimited drinks, banter and access to agricultural manure. Requirements include:
    🔸The ability to put liquid into various containers
    🔸The use of at least one limb, for proficient use of pumps
    🔸Ability to remove from the premesis, any unruly charachters
    🔸You will be required to take charge of several members of vertically inept staff, which will include poking, shaving and general maintainence of their well being.

This is not an exhaustive list and other duties will be required as an on going concern.

Apply below.

Regards

The Garter High Comission

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Further information from the Director:

🔸Toilet floors haven't been mopped nor the walls for that matter. Web all over the shop.Janitor required for menial tasks: must be stout of heart and be prepared to work in a duct taped bag.

The position of Janitor can be merged with that of barkeep, for the right person. Applications are welcome for either.

• DorianGray1987

Do you want that on the rocks or neat?

• *Queen Nicole*

I am more than qualified for all duties being asked. Although, I refuse to clean the toiletry area. For those who cannot handle their libations, should be sent outside.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Neat, of course.

And your majesty, it would be an honor to have you not clean our toilets. A fair haired maiden with cheer leading capabilities would undoubtedly bring some much needed horn to the sticky floored dwellings of the Garter. Hop on board m'lady.

• DorianGray1987

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Neat, of course.

And your majesty, it would be an honor to have you not clean our toilets. A fair haired maiden with cheer leading capabilities would undoubtedly bring some much needed horn to the sticky floored dwellings of the Garter. Hop on board m'lady.

I make you a wonderful drink, just how you like it and what...no invite for the barkeep?

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

DorianGray1987 wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Neat, of course.

I make you a wonderful drink, just how you like it and what...no invite for the barkeep?

My sincere apologies, consider yourself appointed, anointed and welcome. Cheers. 🍻

Reply to this topic