Are you a BAD A** MOFO?

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Are you a BAD A** MOFO?
  • ♛☣☠ℬ@ℳ☠☣♛

JOIN B@M. We going to take over this lame game!

• The Saw

You're gonna need more than one agent, bro.

• kevin8/15

Can i join

• 🌜Dreamus Allen🌛

I truly believe everyone is afraid of all the experience you have with the 14 levels you have obtained and the one person in your sydicate... That happens to be you. Not saying anything is wrong with all that but you shouldn't talk trash yet.

• Dark♦Stone

🌜Dreamus Allen🌛 wrote:

I truly believe everyone is afraid of all the experience you have with the 14 levels you have obtained and the one person in your sydicate... That happens to be you. Not saying anything is wrong with all that but you shouldn't talk trash yet.

Says the guy who banked on a 4 agent-having loser. Dude how do you take yourself seriously lol😂😂

• 🌜Dreamus Allen🌛

N0MAD wrote:

🌜Dreamus Allen🌛 wrote:

Says the guy who banked on a 4 agent-having loser. Dude how do you take yourself seriously lol😂😂

That's cause he was being a d bag. Know the whole story fore you talk shit. Thanks 🌜😃🌛

• 🔥MafiaMofo🔥

I'm a MOFO :) does that count !

• 🌜Dreamus Allen🌛

🔥MafiaMofo🔥 wrote:

I'm a MOFO :) does that count !

I'm a yolo

• ♛☣☠ℬ@ℳ☠☣♛

Lol this was a joke. I hate this game. But yall can fight over who has more "agents" LMAO.

Reply to this topic