The movement of 'The Yawn' needs you ...

Forums โ€บ Syndicate Recruiting โ€บ The movement of 'The Yawn' needs you ...
  • Mr Big Cat

A new movement has begun, that revolves around the power of the yawn! To be a member is easy, you just have to enjoy your sleep!!

'But why should I join?!?!' I hear you cry!

Well ever been attacked at an anti social hour, found yourself delaying going to sleep as a result of constant attacks?!? Well that my friends just isn't on! We neeeeeed sleep! We must work together to stop these people from interrupting our nap times!!!

TOGETHER WE CAN

• Mr Big Cat

The great powers of Yawn will not be pleased with Anti Social hour attacking...

And to make matters even more horrific there are those that have been waking in the night just to use their excess energy to stop it from maxing out ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• ๐Ÿ”ซ

Where do I.. sign.. up..? Yawn... ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Frazz_87

I'll do it after my nap...

• Charlie Seiga

Well well well.

What have we here??

The Yawn is all powerful. All conquering. For all that do not know the Yawn is all being.

Be at the Yawns disposal and you shall surely be blessed.

The Yawn is yet to blossom on GS but it shall in time dear BC

If you require assistance with the construction of the new Yawn following I am offering my services at your disposal as I am sure a North Tower West Wing / South Tower East Wing divide can be beeched with the TW and GS followings

• *Queen Nicole*

I pledge myself to the rising of the Yawn. I would have earlier, but as it is now 4 pm, I have finally awaken from my slumber...... Yawwwn.

• Hyena

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn

• Psych

zzzzZZZZ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ดWe aaaaaaallllll must sleep!

• ๐Ÿ˜ˆS.i.N๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I'm to lazy to join your movement or to finish this ... Yawn zzzzz

• BAT SMURF

Yawn

• ๐Ÿ’ซSugaDanio๐Ÿ’ซ

Yawn... I've awoken from a terrible nightmare... I dreamt I'd been suckered into another imaginary world with GPS systems and imaginary weapons, haha! Don't be a fool that would NEVER happen! Back to my pit! ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

• แฐแŽกแŒแŽขแŽชแž

Yawneth be praised.

May our slumbers be long
    And our notifications be silent
    In these hours on the top o' the clock
    Let the weary close their eyes
    Their eyelids weighted
    May they open not in the morn'
    But only after the sun has begun its descent
    Rest, weary bones, rest.

• Mr Big Cat

The Yawn is the one movement with the power to unite the world...

Queen Nicole - you are a true asset to the Yawn. The yawn is strong in you - sleeping in till 4

SIN - with that mentality we will make a good yawner member outta u yet!

Psych - welcome to the yawn old bean.

Suga - strong in the yawn for many generations

Brutal - known for the soft lullabies helping us all to slumber

• Mr Big Cat

๐Ÿ”ซ wrote:

Where do I.. sign.. up..? Yawn... ๐Ÿ˜ด

You need to message Charlie Seiga for an application form...

He will require your shoe size, neck measurements and pillow preference prior to the submitting of any formal application.

It may also help your cause if u can persuade Queen Nicole to message him on your behalf naming your favorite fruit.

• Zetta

Late night with a new game yawn.

• Mr Big Cat

Charles - please consider yourself chairmen of Yawn. As we know I can occasionally go AWOL from yawn towers and wish to leave it in the best of hands.

Frazz - that's the spirit old bean... Hope you slept the shit outta that nap.

H - great to see u return to yawn my old friend. Few more to locate and the crew is back...

• Charlie Seiga

Dearest Big Cat it'd be an honour to oversee the Yawn in your absence

• vishbume

Yawn be praised!

• Mr Big Cat

vishbume wrote:

Yawn be praised!

Finally Vish, I was begining to worry we had lost u in transit from TW to GS.

• แฐแŽกแŒแŽขแŽชแž

Mr Big Cat wrote:

vishbume wrote:

Yawn be praised!

Vish made the transition early, so that he could sleep in.

• ๐ŸŽ‹BWZ๐ŸŽ‹

Add mim59433 please

• GandalfTheDank

I will join

• Charlie Seiga

๐ŸŽ‹BWZ๐ŸŽ‹ wrote:

Add mim59433 please

Don't worry BC, I will get this one.

BWZ. To put it politely and in the form of reality tv your no dout addicted to, its a "No" from me I'm afraid.

No forms. No entry.

Damn obvious I'd of thought.

• Charlie Seiga

แฐแŽกแŒแŽขแŽชแž wrote:

Mr Big Cat wrote:

vishbume wrote:

Yawn be praised!

Vish made the transition early, so that he could sleep in.

Vish has been setting up his story book corner in rooms 334-339 in the Eastern Wing for a while now.

He's pretty much prepped and ready to regale.

• เฟ‚เฝŸเฝฒะ–เผแ“เฝ‡เพ€เฟ‚

Great too see the movement has moved on
    Yaaawwnnn
    Nice 1 BC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ๐Ÿ”ฅฦฎษงแธ›โŒ–ฦคuษณแธญส‚ั’eล—๐Ÿ”ฅ

I would love to join...But... YAWN... I'm to tired.

• Hyena

Well with so many spread so far apart this is a great place to slumber. Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnn be praised....

• GandalfTheDank

Holy shit this is torture . I can't sleep๐Ÿ˜˜. It's 12:43 am wherei am and I have to. Wake up early for a breakfast date, because that's actually a thing now.
    โŒ๐Ÿ’ค ughhhh get me asleep

• keriboi

Add cruel732

• Charlie Seiga

keriboi wrote:

Add cruel732

Well thank you for coming just make sure the door doesn't hit you in the ass on the way out.

Unless that tickles your pickle of course.

• ๐Ÿ”ฅSirTalkALot๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Reply to this topic