ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ BC Recruiting

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › ʙoяdeя⚔ƿaтяoʟ™ BC Recruiting
  • Moofman

We are a new branch of Border Patrol and are looking for members that are in the British Columbia or Yukon area. Please request an invite if you are interested.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The cool new group in British Columbia Canada. Of your in the area then you should talk to moofman about joining.👍

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Moofman wrote:

We are a new branch of Border Patrol and are looking for members that are in the British Columbia or Yukon area. Please request an invite if you are interested.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

YOU wrote:

The cool new group in British Columbia Canada. Of your in the area then you should talk to moofman about joining.👍

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Moofman wrote:

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Moofman wrote:

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

YOU wrote:

• KillerMo

Can I join

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

KillerMo wrote:

Can I join

• Moofman

KillerMo wrote:

Can I join

Invitation sent

• verda

Can I join?

• Moofman

verda wrote:

Can I join?

Invitation sent

• Moofman

Bump

• Moofman

Bump

• Moofman

Recruiting members who live in British Columbia

• Natino907

Qweeter1997 wrote:

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Moofman wrote:

• Moofman

⚔ཛ།ǜʐiᎧས⚔ wrote:

Moofman wrote:

• Moofman

Qweeter1997 wrote:

YOU wrote:

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

I looooove Maple syrup!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

⚔ØBΞKS⚔ wrote:

I looooove Maple syrup!

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Bump

• Natino907

Qweeter1997 wrote:

👵

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

YOU wrote:

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Moofman wrote:

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

Bump

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Moofman wrote:

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

Bump

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Free maple syrup

• skyline1518

Im looking for to be joined by your syndicate;-)

• ⚔ØBΞKS⚔

Bump

Reply to this topic