♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ N (Dynasty of the Northern U.S.)

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ N (Dynasty of the Northern U.S.)
  • ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

The ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ N ( Dynasty of the Northern U.S.) is Now open and recruiting . You've seen ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ of other territories, and this branch is for players of the northern USA.

I'm looking for strong, serious players , who won't hesitate to give help when needed. Pm me for further details.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

This is just one unit of the huge and growing dynasty of ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠...

• ♠♚₹₳₲ཛ♚♠

Get some.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Bump

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Bump

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Get in we'll dominate soon...

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Anyone welcome to this unit of ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ who is from the northern part of USA including coasts.

• c.

bump

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Bump

• BooBooBassett

Where do I sign-up?

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Pm rage

• Deadman34

I am prepared to join Aces and Kings. I am located in Cambridge, MA and will also establish myself in Montana when I go there in August. So I am a northern US player

• Deadman34

So how do I join?

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Bump

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Deadman34 wrote:

So how do I join?

You need to pm rage

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

Bump

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Deadman34, I sent u an invite

• ♠♚₹₳₲ཛ♚♠

♠♠♠♠

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

How about the TRUE northern US. Go ALASKA. Just kidding, I'm not interested in this alliance. Just wanted to point out that Alaska is farthest north!
    Rock on!

• c.

bump

• c.

♠♠♠♠

• ♠♚SCARSMURDA♚♠

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

The ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ N ( Dynasty of the Northern U.S.) is Now open and recruiting . You've seen ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ of other territories, and this branch is for players of the northern USA.

I'm looking for strong, serious players , who won't hesitate to give help when needed. Pm me for further details.

• froggy2x4

I'd love to join.

• 🎋BWZ🎋

mim59433

• kreatur84

Bump

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Bump

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

The main north one is full now

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I am looking for someone to head a second infantry unit of the northern US ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ . PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

• callitluck

What's good Bay Area rite here I got a group Santa Clara area I'm down to click up and help out yay areaaaaaaa yeeee let me know

• callitluck

Qweeter1997 wrote:

How about the TRUE northern US. Go ALASKA. Just kidding, I'm not interested in this alliance. Just wanted to point out that Alaska is farthest north!Rock on!

Bay Area northern Cali way better then Alaska lol

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

YOU wrote:

I am looking for someone to head a second infantry unit of the northern US ♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ . PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Reply to this topic