New player 44 bases need synd

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › New player 44 bases need synd
  • CDHRT

looking for active synd to join.

• Fritzmann

Come here to Blood Moon!

• LiberalDemocrat

Come to Liberal Alliance! We are nice people. All our members are always donating resources to one another.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

LiberalDemocrat wrote:

Come to Liberal Alliance! We are nice people. All our members are always donating resources to one another.

Liberal Alliance? That's not even your syndicate name. You should rename it Obama Poetry Society or something catchy like that...

• ☣Alexander☣

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

LiberalDemocrat wrote:

Liberal Alliance? That's not even your syndicate name. You should rename it Obama Poetry Society or something catchy like that...

Lmao! He did write interesting poems... Pretty annoying though.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Interesting poems they were not,
    They could have been better had they recruited UGOT.

I wish they'd make a comeback in the forums,
    Their humorous poems would break this boredom.

• Fritzmann

LiberalDemocrat wrote:

All your members 😂😂😂😂😂
    There's two of you 😂😂😂😂

• LiberalDemocrat

YOU wrote:

We are now the British Empire.

• LiberalDemocrat

Fritzmann wrote:

LiberalDemocrat wrote:

All your members 😂😂😂😂😂There's two of you 😂😂😂😂

Yes, and this is a new syndicate. Unlike you, I took the time and effort to create my own.

• np_9493891

If you want to be part of a shady Italian mafia join the Costra Nostra... Message me...

• gamork

I'm looking for a group

Reply to this topic