Heyo, starting a syndicate based in mid coastal Maine

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Heyo, starting a syndicate based in mid coastal Maine
  • 🇬🇧🎩Wankers🎩🇬🇧

I've had the game previously know all the ins and outs, but I'm in the mood for starting over. I am currently occupying bases in Rockland Maine. I plan to grow and occupy along mid-coastal Maine due to the lack of competition it will be an easy take over. Join up or contact me if interested!

• 🇬🇧🎩Wankers🎩🇬🇧

Update: I just took the directorship of Rockland

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

No one CARES about your little self centered syndicate. No one CARES if you took Rockland. NO ONE CARES!!!! And dont start in on me that my syndicate is the same way. My syndicate is based on an ACTUAL activists group that does ACTUAL things. Its not about how many members I have. The only thing that matters to me with my syndicate is that the word gets out about what Anonymous stands for. Yes we may be hackers. If you REALLY want to hear my FULL opinion and the TRUTH, ill be on the General forums.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

No one CARES about your little self centered syndicate. No one CARES if you took Rockland. NO ONE CARES!!!! And dont start in on me that my syndicate is the same way. My syndicate is based on an ACTUAL activists group that does ACTUAL things. Its not about how many members I have. The only thing that matters to me with my syndicate is that the word gets out about what Anonymous stands for. Yes we may be hackers. If you REALLY want to hear my FULL opinion and the TRUTH, ill be on the General forums.

LOL

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Bump

Reply to this topic