I want to join, what do I do?

• Kgbeast

Can I join

• CamdenRWBY

Kgbeast wrote:

Can I join

Invited!

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

Really??? You beat us??? Huh... First I've heard of it... First I've heard of your little ragtag crew of 2, too. I just hope this cockiness doesn't stir up trouble between us because we show no mercy. Anyways, don't lead people to believe you could EVER beat us.

• CamdenRWBY

РНАИᎢᎾМ™ wrote:

Really??? You beat us??? Huh... First I've heard of it... First I've heard of your little ragtag crew of 2, too. I just hope this cockiness doesn't stir up trouble between us because we show no mercy. Anyways, don't lead people to believe you could EVER beat us.

You and I both know I wasn't referring to your AXIS,but the historical one.If you wanted to say the good things about historical AXIS(you conquered parts of the world)them it's your bisness,but of course three members wouldn't of taken over 1/4 of the world

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

CamdenRWBY wrote:

РНАИᎢᎾМ™ wrote:

You and I both know I wasn't referring to your AXIS,but the historical one.If you wanted to say the good things about historical AXIS(you conquered parts of the world)them it's your bisness,but of course three members wouldn't of taken over 1/4 of the world

Y'know I like you XD. You're pretty cool.

• pybo4qq1wa2k1

Can I Join lol

• Jaredalation

Can I join?

• Sgt_Nozz

I'd like to join as your Australian member

• PistolPete87

Still recruiting?

• Dogman

To those asking to join, this syndicate no longer exists.

Reply to this topic