Boot Camp Recuiting

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Boot Camp Recuiting
  • HollowPoint

We are a training syndicate that provides new players with the tools and game knowledge to be successful. If you are looking to increase your stats and grow quickly this is the place. If you are seriously interested in this game and looking to get to new territories all around the world plz message me. No level or size is to small to join!

• [ (Day_Day) ]

Hey man I'm interested if you're willing to help

• ☣Alexander☣

These guys know what theyre doing. Not a bad group to get in with👍🏼
    Good to see more people are tryin to help newbies out

• HollowPoint

Still plenty of available spots.

• Enad

Hey I'm looking to grow and find a good group to do that with. Hopefully this is group do it with.

• Steelrayne!

Shoot me an invite

• iwrttt

I'd like to join

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Bump

• AlbeVedo

I would like join

• RenagadeRedX

How do I join

• Kveykva

RenagadeRedX wrote:

How do I join

The Syndicate has to send you an invite, according to the guide files.
    I personally would greatly appreciate the opportunity to join this group. Thank you.

• Oreos Inc

Could you send me an invite so I can join

• HollowPoint

I have sent invites to all of you. We only have room for 15 players so if you wish to remain in our group you must stay active and communicate frequently. There are a few players here asking for invites and not accepting. These invites will expire in time. Plz only apply if you are seriously interested in playing the game actively. The help this group can provide will help you level up quickly and reach new territories all around the globe. Once you join plz reach out in PM or on our Syndicate message wall.

• OnlyMulesGrow

HollowPoint wrote:

I have sent invites to all of you. We only have room for 15 players so if you wish to remain in our group you must stay active and communicate frequently. There are a few players here asking for invites and not accepting. These invites will expire in time. Plz only apply if you are seriously interested in playing the game actively. The help this group can provide will help you level up quickly and reach new territories all around the globe. Once you join plz reach out in PM or on our Syndicate message wall.

But don't play and grow too actively or you will be targeted by pinesap and MADAS.

• syher_matt

Hey I'm new. Could you invite me

• Eric Abbott

Any spots?

• Garrettpj02

I'd like to join

• HollowPoint

Sry guys, we are all full ATM. Slackers will be removed in time so keep in touch. For now just scan scan scan as often as you can. When I spot opens I will reach out to the player that has scanned the most.

• Jessej2003

I would like to join when it's open 😃

• V0X7

I'd like to join if their are any spots left.

• 🐛

When open I would like to join

• np_0213896

Would like to join when a spot becomes available

• OneTwoAndIwin

i'm ready to join

• viking

OneTwoAndIwin wrote:

i'm ready to join

• viking

I am recruiting new players to the Horde

• LelEctro😈

REDUB719

• GunRunner

Looking to join

• np_9515556

Can I join

• whh2018

Noob looking to join

• DManZ14

HollowPoint wrote:

We are a training syndicate that provides new players with the tools and game knowledge to be successful. If you are looking to increase your stats and grow quickly this is the place. If you are seriously interested in this game and looking to get to new territories all around the world plz message me. No level or size is to small to join!

I used to play but i dont know alot so can i get invite?

• jåghûnð-H

I’ll join

Reply to this topic