Support for New Players @ 🐣The Incubator💹

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Support for New Players @ 🐣The Incubator💹
  • BANEBERRY

If you are new to GS, I encourage you to reply to this thread or message me for an invite to my syndicate. Why?

- Learn how to play for free. It does not require real money to grow.
    - It's easy to make mistakes that will slow your progress early on in the game. The earlier you seek advice, the better.
    - Some locations are not conducive to quick progress. Portal to the better locations as soon as you reach level 36.
    - You start out with a very small maximum build radius. Take advantage of my 88 mile radius.
    - My friends and I can provide protection from aggressors.

The top players are far ahead, but if you stay active and follow my advice, you can make up ground. The sky is the limit. Do not hesitate to reach out!

• BANEBERRY

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Then, ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS masqueraded as UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ for a while.

Just looking to pay it forward. Maybe you could help! Send over one of your 5? 6? little ones once it gets busy 😜. Cazzo can send his too. I can already see it... the bullies and their poor victim uniting to give the new kids a proper welcome! Tat and Matt are rolling in their graves. The thought brings a tear to my eye 😥

• ViewedSomeHops

My tutorial video on ways to collect Tib for free should be ready tonight or tomorrow, just need to figure out how to use the movie creator on my computer

• 🔥Damon_Sherman🔥

I just downloaded this I’m down to join

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

BANEBERRY wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Then, ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS masqueraded as UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ for a while.

Just looking to pay it forward. Maybe you could help! Send over one of your 5? 6? little ones once it gets busy 😜. Cazzo can send his too. I can already see it... the bullies and their poor victim uniting to give the new kids a proper welcome! Tat and Matt are rolling in their graves. The thought brings a tear to my eye 😥

No need to explain, and the answer is no. You are lying about me being able to make up ground. Neither tat or foley are currently in graves. I can’t believe you’d stoop this low just to try to insult me. I’m insulted. I shall hereby smite thee with a furious tapping of phone. En guarde!

• studying_aligat

hey dude could i join? im new

• DKSS

I would like to join

• BANEBERRY

YOU wrote:

If you are new to GS, I encourage you to reply to this thread or message me for an invite to my syndicate. Why?

- Learn how to play for free. It does not require real money to grow.- It's easy to make mistakes that will slow your progress early on in the game. The earlier you seek advice, the better.- Some locations are not conducive to quick progress. Portal to the better locations as soon as you reach level 36.- You start out with a very small maximum build radius. Take advantage of my 88 mile radius. - My friends and I can provide protection from aggressors.

The top players are far ahead, but if you stay active and follow my advice, you can make up ground. The sky is the limit. Do not hesitate to reach out!

• Stitch

Looking for a quick syndicate to join.

• 0Kirit0

Would like to join . Need some pointers . Thou I had to figure out a few things on my own lol

• ❤️✌️💩

BANEBERRY wrote:

- Learn how to play for free. It does not require real money to grow.- It's easy to make mistakes that will slow your progress early on in the game. The earlier you seek advice, the better.- Some locations are not conducive to quick progress. Portal to the better locations as soon as you reach level 36.- You start out with a very small maximum build radius. Take advantage of my 88 mile radius. - My friends and I can provide protection from aggressors.

Looking for a syndicate to join. Anyone have any good recommendations?

• Yoshi

❤️✌️💩 wrote:

BANEBERRY wrote:

Looking for a syndicate to join. Anyone have any good recommendations?

The resistance 😂

• ❤️✌️💩

BANEBERRY wrote:

New to the game. any suggestions on a good syndicate to join?

• IXNAMELESSXI

Ummm can I join I’m 4 days into the game and I wanna figure more things out

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

IXNAMELESSXI wrote:

Ummmm he got banned again 🙄 he won’t be answering you anytime soon 😂

• BANEBERRY

ཇ༨པ༉རབས wrote:

IXNAMELESSXI wrote:

Ummmm he got banned again 🙄 he won’t be answering you anytime soon 😂

Baneberry banned? Bunk!