👀looking

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › 👀looking
  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    Been thinking about joining a group so I can expand some more. Honestly do not spend too much effort and just play for fun so as long as you do not expect too much from me I am good. Let me know if anyone has any room. Does not seem to be many people active at least not in the forum but I figured I would throw myself out there any way.

  • ĦΛŁΞ

    I'm interested too.

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

    I'm interested too.

    You seem to be the only one.

  • Yoshi

    Looks like Illuminati has a spot

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    Yoshi wrote:

    Looks like Illuminati has a spot

    No thanks.

  • Yoshi

    WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

    Yoshi wrote:

    Looks like Illuminati has a spot

    No thanks.

    Then why rock the tags?

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    🤷🏽‍♂️ I liked the way they look. Should have thrown a 👤 or 💫 in there too.

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    And seriously, does anyone play this game? The two of you are the only two who’ve even acknowledged my post. And a couple others have commented in the numbers thread, but that’s it. 🤣

  • Yoshi

    A few of my group still play. I also run into new players from time to time. I try to give them advice but there’s no getting around the time and effort it takes to grow. I’ve had friends tell me the game feels like a job to them, and I’m not talking about full time fighters. I think a lot of people are just not patient enough.

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    That stinks. It seems like a good game, and I can see how it takes time and patience to play. It’s hard to get to other places unless you travel a lot though.

  • Yoshi

    WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

    That stinks. It seems like a good game, and I can see how it takes time and patience to play. It’s hard to get to other places unless you travel a lot though.

    Once you max the scanning and base building skills, you’ll be able to move around the map easily.

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    Yoshi wrote:

    WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

    That stinks. It seems like a good game, and I can see how it takes time and patience to play. It’s hard to get to other places unless you travel a lot though.

    Once you max the scanning and base building skills, you’ll be able to move around the map easily.

    Thanks. That’s what I read in another thread. It’s a slow process.

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

    I'm interested too.

    You can’t be too interested since you still haven’t responded to my message 🤦‍♂️.

    Anyone actually active and interested in teaming up? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...😴

  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

    Bump

  • Toothbrush Bum

    WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

    And seriously, does anyone play this game? The two of you are the only two who’ve even acknowledged my post. And a couple others have commented in the numbers thread, but that’s it. 🤣

    Years of trolls, c4 wars, etc the forums here are treated like toothbrush bums. Can you imagine they banned me once? I had to abdicate for like 3 hours.

  • ĦΛŁΞ

    WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

    ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

    I'm interested too.

    You can’t be too interested since you still haven’t responded to my message 🤦‍♂️.

    Anyone actually active and interested in teaming up? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...😴

    I don't play much, but would be interested I'm joining up.

Reply to this topic

Please login to reply to this topic
[][]

©2018 MeanFreePath LLC