👀looking

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › 👀looking
  • WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Been thinking about joining a group so I can expand some more. Honestly do not spend too much effort and just play for fun so as long as you do not expect too much from me I am good. Let me know if anyone has any room. Does not seem to be many people active at least not in the forum but I figured I would throw myself out there any way.

• ĦΛŁΞ

I'm interested too.

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

I'm interested too.

You seem to be the only one.

• Yoshi

Looks like Illuminati has a spot

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Yoshi wrote:

No thanks.

• Yoshi

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

Yoshi wrote:

No thanks.

Then why rock the tags?

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

🤷🏽‍♂️ I liked the way they look. Should have thrown a 👤 or 💫 in there too.

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

And seriously, does anyone play this game? The two of you are the only two who’ve even acknowledged my post. And a couple others have commented in the numbers thread, but that’s it. 🤣

• Yoshi

A few of my group still play. I also run into new players from time to time. I try to give them advice but there’s no getting around the time and effort it takes to grow. I’ve had friends tell me the game feels like a job to them, and I’m not talking about full time fighters. I think a lot of people are just not patient enough.

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

That stinks. It seems like a good game, and I can see how it takes time and patience to play. It’s hard to get to other places unless you travel a lot though.

• Yoshi

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

That stinks. It seems like a good game, and I can see how it takes time and patience to play. It’s hard to get to other places unless you travel a lot though.

Once you max the scanning and base building skills, you’ll be able to move around the map easily.

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Yoshi wrote:

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

Once you max the scanning and base building skills, you’ll be able to move around the map easily.

Thanks. That’s what I read in another thread. It’s a slow process.

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

I'm interested too.

You can’t be too interested since you still haven’t responded to my message 🤦‍♂️.

Anyone actually active and interested in teaming up? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...😴

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Bump

• Toothbrush Bum

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

And seriously, does anyone play this game? The two of you are the only two who’ve even acknowledged my post. And a couple others have commented in the numbers thread, but that’s it. 🤣

Years of trolls, c4 wars, etc the forums here are treated like toothbrush bums. Can you imagine they banned me once? I had to abdicate for like 3 hours.

• ĦΛŁΞ

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

ĦΛŁΞ wrote:

I'm interested too.

You can’t be too interested since you still haven’t responded to my message 🤦‍♂️.

Anyone actually active and interested in teaming up? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...😴

I don't play much, but would be interested I'm joining up.

Reply to this topic