Intellectual Chat on Recruiting

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Intellectual Chat on Recruiting
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I feel like GS is a fitting post apocalyptic landscape at this point. A couple survivors here and there in syndicates, small amount of lone wolf wackos. The setting of the game fits the theme and backstory…
    To any lone wolf wackos out there, you are not alone. We can become a pack of wolves wackos, formerly lone.

Next, try the same thing, but substitute ‘lone lune wolf/wolves’ for the wacko bit. Targets a different group.

• Jakepearl13

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I feel like GS is a fitting post apocalyptic landscape at this point. A couple survivors here and there in syndicates, small amount of lone wolf wackos. The setting of the game fits the theme and backstory…To any lone wolf wackos out there, you are not alone. We can become a pack of wolves wackos, formerly lone.

Next, try the same thing, but substitute ‘lone lune wolf/wolves’ for the wacko bit. Targets a different group.

I’m up to join if that’s cool!

• 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

Jakepearl13 wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I feel like GS is a fitting post apocalyptic landscape at this point. A couple survivors here and there in syndicates, small amount of lone wolf wackos. The setting of the game fits the theme and backstory…To any lone wolf wackos out there, you are not alone. We can become a pack of wolves wackos, formerly lone.

EDB likely isn’t returning to the game

• pz9

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Can i join

• 𝕬𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙

I’m down if you have any openings

• Ç٨६ś٨٢ Bö٢gį٨

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Lol. True.

• dbuck2001

Invite me

• G:-DOG:-G

Jakepearl13 wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

• The King 🐉

Hello anyone out there

• np_3563445

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

• ᆿ๏ଧෆథடᡏ౿ଐভ᠔ৎ

He no longerchief kief
    Cant be called high chief
    Good grief
    Still spittin thru his teeth
    No time to breathe
    Hed still burn tha leaf
    From ya holiday wreath
    After, wont leave
    Took time to greave
    Dead reindeer pet peeve
    Wear his cheer on his sleeve
    Holy smoke beer humbug
    Santa slingin sacks by tha dub
    Ho Ho Hold up
    Belly rub, hella grub
    Sing it back slack wrap rap
    Not sayin he back back
    Downloaded the wack app
    Only ta backtrack
    Phone screen tap tap
    Like his mic is a bluntwrap

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥ wrote:

There I was, belching like a champion. Into the light appeared a spectacular prize. Was this my trophy?! Then, the cellular phone brought ill tidings. I thought briefly and silently decided not to fear the bat snake flu. I pondered Ozzy Eating a bat. Then I pictured thousands of average citizens eating bats. I sighed and shrugged very slightly. Then, revelation- I realized I don’t want no fucking trophy! I belch for the love of the game...

• superdong6969

I wanna join any one that will let me

• Zana 545

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

• betongkeps

I will joinyou if you teach me?

Reply to this topic