Intellectual Chat on Recruiting

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › Intellectual Chat on Recruiting
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I feel like GS is a fitting post apocalyptic landscape at this point. A couple survivors here and there in syndicates, small amount of lone wolf wackos. The setting of the game fits the theme and backstory…
    To any lone wolf wackos out there, you are not alone. We can become a pack of wolves wackos, formerly lone.

Next, try the same thing, but substitute ‘lone lune wolf/wolves’ for the wacko bit. Targets a different group.

• Jakepearl13

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I feel like GS is a fitting post apocalyptic landscape at this point. A couple survivors here and there in syndicates, small amount of lone wolf wackos. The setting of the game fits the theme and backstory…To any lone wolf wackos out there, you are not alone. We can become a pack of wolves wackos, formerly lone.

Next, try the same thing, but substitute ‘lone lune wolf/wolves’ for the wacko bit. Targets a different group.

I’m up to join if that’s cool!

• 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

Jakepearl13 wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I feel like GS is a fitting post apocalyptic landscape at this point. A couple survivors here and there in syndicates, small amount of lone wolf wackos. The setting of the game fits the theme and backstory…To any lone wolf wackos out there, you are not alone. We can become a pack of wolves wackos, formerly lone.

I’m up to join if that’s cool!

EDB likely isn’t returning to the game

• pz9

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Can i join

Reply to this topic