Looking for Group to join.

Forums › Syndicate Recruiting › Looking for Group to join.
  • 💫DadVlad💫

Hi. I am looking for a group to join. Before I go on, I need to explain my situation so that you can make an informed offer.

I am new to playing games and I am playing this as part of my rehab. My OT copied lots of games onto my iPad for me to use so I can improve my motor and brain function.

2 years ago I was a passenger in a car accident. I am wheelchair bound and have partial brain injury.

I live in the inner suburbs of Sydney Australia.

I don't know what I need to do but I am willing to learn. I may be just slower to do something's, but I use the iPad all day, so why not use it for fun.

To whoever put that video on YouTube explains how to play this game THANKYOU,

What I don't want:
    I don't want people to feel sorry for me or to have me in their group as a 'mascot'.

So why tell you this? I just want you to know I have my limitations and benefits, JUST LIKE YOU ;)

Game on
    Ironsides.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

♠♚Aces & Kings♚♠ 2nd Infantry Division

• âš¡Zadrenâš¡

Valhar Morghullis wants YOU!
    Go Lions!! (Sorry...lol!) 🇬🇧

• FcSteezy

Well, Phoenix PMC would be happy to have you in our group. We are in America, but that doesn't matter. We would be happy if you were to join, but you don't have to. Best of luck to you, ~FcSteezy

• 💫DadVlad💫

I am still looking. Will consider all offers.

Reply to this topic