The Garter

ForumsSyndicate Recruiting › The Garter
  • vishbume

Have a drink,nibble on a cracker,pull up a seat and be welcome! We're all dedicated to deeds of merriment.The way we pave ourselves.We pursue precious goals such as profit,comradery,and the joy of wringing funds from the parsimonious.So,sup up and enjoy the famous Garter troupe dance their signature jig!

• The Saw

You won't even join your own syndicate, why should I? 😂😂

• Tragically Hip

Crackers.Yes, there are already crackers about. A drink then, and let's review the quality of the entertainment.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Ah yes, a drink is on the cards. Barkeep... a round of slippery nips if you please! 👍

• vishbume

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Ah yes, a drink is on the cards. Barkeep... a round of slippery nips if you please! 👍

The gentleman has good taste.A knob of butter or buttery knob with your crumpet sir?

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Are 2 thumbs required?

• ᎰᎥᎡᏋᏚᎢᎾᏒᎷ

OneThumbBastard wrote:

Are 2 thumbs required?

Lets hope not 👍

• horis

Hi can i join I have 7 base's already

• vishbume

Toilet floors haven't been mopped nor the walls for that matter. Web all over the shop.Janitor required for menial tasks: must be stout of heart and be prepared to work in a duct taped bag.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Ahh! Hit me with a shot of some warm well tequila, the darker the color the better. No lemon, no lime, no salt, please.

I want to forget how to do math while I get rid of my stress.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

Ahh! Hit me with a shot of some warm well tequila, the darker the color the better. No lemon, no lime, no salt, please.

I want to forget how to do math while I get rid of my stress.

😳😔 "forget" but I thought you liked it...

• Charlie Seiga

Ahh the Garter.

A fine sight for any tired traveller.

Not as welcoming as the once flowing Valhalla but its a welcome thrust into a busty bosom none the less.

• Hyena

😿 Dragged off to the back streets of Sydney last night.. And while I was in these strange premises with lights and shiny floors I just felt nostalgic for the old Garter, what with the odor, and floor that your feet stick too. I just hope whoever becomes janitor is not too efficient. I find cleaner pubs lose their character.....

• Storyteller32

Whew. Domination is some thirsty work. Barkeep! A pint of your best ale, please. And keep the tab open...

• vishbume

Charlie Seiga wrote:

Ahh the Garter.

A fine sight for any tired traveller.

Not as welcoming as the once flowing Valhalla but its a welcome thrust into a busty bosom none the less.

Ahh the Valhalla. There is a name to inspire! Jeff was the prize cock!

Reply to this topic