Bed bugs

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Bed bugs
  • 🔥ace🔥

We learned our house has been infested by bed bugs we got rid of our mattress plus all the sheets and rugs😓

• PRIDE

Reminds me of the poor guy that had a spider infestation. Burn the house.

• 🔥ace🔥

I think we are calling an exterminator. I heard that they cost like 1000 dollars though

• BALEZ308

I'd call an exterminator for sure. I've heard the Milwaukee area has had big issues with them this year

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

PRIDE wrote:

Reminds me of the poor guy that had a spider infestation. Burn the house.

That was me.
    Finally got rid of those suckers... Wait.... I think I just saw something..😳

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

But did u check them? I thought I had bed bugs a while ago but turned out to be fleas. But the methods to get rid of them are similar.

• ▪False▪

We just bombed our house when we had fleas. We've never had bed bugs. But fleas are tiny-psycho-jumpy bastards.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

I think we are calling an exterminator. I heard that they cost like 1000 dollars though

No need. First check them closely to see if they are fleas. Either way throw out the mattress and sheets (if bed bugs) if fleas just wash it and the sheets (very feel multiple times).
    Set up traps. And vacuum the carpets or anything fuzzy very well.
    It will take a while but it will go away.
    If its fleas find the source (like a pet, or a rug by the door that goes outside) and wash it.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

YOU wrote:

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

No need. First check them closely to see if they are fleas. Either way throw out the mattress and sheets (if bed bugs) if fleas just wash it and the sheets (very feel multiple times).Set up traps. And vacuum the carpets or anything fuzzy very well.It will take a while but it will go away.If its fleas find the source (like a pet, or a rug by the door that goes outside) and wash it.

Wash the sheets and mattress very well*

• 🔥ace🔥

So far we got rid of the mattress along with all the sheets and pillows and washed our blankets. They are in garage now. We are gonna bomb the up stairs and hopefully none are downstairs. The baby's crib was infested badly ;( feel terrible

• Dirty Hob0

Watch a show called Infested and there's a episode called bed bugs if you watch it you realize how lucky you are

• 🔥ace🔥

I don't feel lucky at all we are spending around 1,500 for everything going on without exterminators

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

I don't feel lucky at all we are spending around 1,500 for everything going on without exterminators

As a pesticide applicator I'd highly recommend calling one. Bed bugs are tricky I've had to go on calls where people did it themselves and ended up paying triple than the original visit would of costed.

• EastCoastKing

My cats brought q flea problem into the house once. Not good times. I believe with bedbugs an exterminator is going overboard but if its actually fleas and a serious problem you should call one

• ▪False▪

EastCoastKing wrote:

My cats brought q flea problem into the house once. Not good times. I believe with bedbugs an exterminator is going overboard but if its actually fleas and a serious problem you should call one

I totally disagree. Fleas are easy to take care of. Bed bugs, however, aren't. They are annoying bastards. Might as well just burn your bedrooms, couches, anything with a cushion, carpeting, and anything fuzzy.

• Nuckfuts

I was camping in a cabin last year that was infested with bed bugs. Needless to say we brought nothing of ours home with us!

• ▪False▪

Yeah. Burn it all. Then gas it with sarin.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

▪False▪ wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

I totally disagree. Fleas are easy to take care of. Bed bugs, however, aren't. They are annoying bastards. Might as well just burn your bedrooms, couches, anything with a cushion, carpeting, and anything fuzzy.

When I had fleas they weren't hard to get rid of. It just took a while.

Reply to this topic