Has anyone unlocked the last mission?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Has anyone unlocked the last mission?
  • J DAWG

If so, Wat level do u ?

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

I have a lasting mission you can unlock ...

... in my pant!👍

My good sir, I do believe you've shat in you're Pantaloons!

• Christymesa

I'm level 50 and I'm still on influencing. Every 2-3 levels unlocks a single mission. I've completed every mission that's unlocked 3 times to mastery level 3

• Bigfish70***

Christymesa wrote:

I'm level 50 and I'm still on influencing. Every 2-3 levels unlocks a single mission. I've completed every mission that's unlocked 3 times to mastery level 3

How is it you only have 60 plus agents with 129 bases??? If this game ever takes off, you could be an easy target. If you only put private security in each of those bases , you would have 260 agents. Am I missing something???

• Christymesa

Bigfish70*** wrote:

Christymesa wrote:

How is it you only have 60 plus agents with 129 bases??? If this game ever takes off, you could be an easy target. If you only put private security in each of those bases , you would have 260 agents. Am I missing something???

Well. I haven't managed to loot many private securities. Tier 3 just gets me bloody resources, after dumping 100 stam I'm lucky to get 1 distribution centre and maybe a warehouse once every 3 days. I'm pretty lucky in my state, there's only 3 of us playing.

• Bigfish70***

If they ever open airports, this could be a problem for you

• E=MC(Hammer)

Bigfish70*** wrote:

Christymesa wrote:

Looks like you put on the bare minimum of agent upgrades. Watch the mouth there bud.

• Dirty Hob0

Maybe havoc

• agatosh

Bigfish70*** wrote:

If they ever open airports, this could be a problem for you

Lets hope they don't do that

• Guywithagun

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

The key to unlocking the last mission is right here in my pocket lad. Just reach in deeply 'til you grasp something firm.👖

👍

Thanks for the free phone 😜 (wasn't what you expected for an answer now is it?).

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

💀CΩβRΔ💀 wrote:

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

The key to unlocking the last mission is right here in my pocket lad. Just reach in deeply 'til you grasp something firm.👖

👍

Thanks for the free phone 😜 (wasn't what you expected for an answer now is it?).

Phone, huh? So that's what you kids are calling it these days. Okay, just try and not put your lips on it.👍

Reply to this topic