Way to a mans heart

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Way to a mans heart
  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Unless he's a Vegetarian.

Then you can get there through his fanny.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Geeky Lemon wrote:

What's you're implication here? Are you telling a joke, or?

• sebriah

IMO best case joke in poor taste, otherwise offensive, and the latter is more likely.

• benny da boss

Extremely poor taste.

• Unknown

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Geeky Lemon wrote:

He's saying vegetarians are gay.

• 🐒👈🏻

The way to a mans heart is through his rib cage!

• ▪False▪

Good job. You've won the award for the worst joke so far on GS!

Achievement Unlocked: Global Embarrassment.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Unknown wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Geeky Lemon wrote:

I'd rather him answer for himself. Even if you are right.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Unknown wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Geeky Lemon wrote:

Know he isn't..... A Fanny doesn't have the same meaning in other countries.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I mean imagine if he tries to come up with something to avoid scrutiny. Maybe he'll apologize and move on to avoid it. Or he might try to defend it with something he comes up with. Or maybe he'll just delete the thread even though we've seen it. Or he could be from a different era where bigotry is normal.

Im just curious to see what he does.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Unknown wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Geeky Lemon wrote:

So, it could mean a vagina too?

That still means the same thing.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Unknown wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Geeky Lemon wrote:

Then what do other countries define it as?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

And do their definitions apply to this OPs meaning?

• ▪False▪

Fanny - UK

MEANS FEMALE GENITALIA.

• ▪False▪

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Actually, they do. Look where his territory is.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

So he's saying that being a vegetarian makes men grow vaginas?

• ▪False▪

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

So he's saying that being a vegetarian makes men grow vaginas?

He's saying that vegetarianism is only for men with vaginas. Aka, not a man.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Fanny means vagina in the UK this is Ment to mean men who are vegetarians aren't real men as real men eat meat

It's only a joke for fuck sake it's sad that you have created a darker side to the joke than it originally had

But than again the UK has a specail kind of humour and its a shame that some people on this thread can't see the joke

Disappointing

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Geeky Lemon wrote:

Fanny means vagina in the UK this is Ment to mean men who are vegetarians aren't real men as real men eat meat

It's only a joke for fuck sake it's sad that you have created a darker side to the joke than it originally had

But than again the UK has a specail kind of humour and its a shame that some people on this thread can't see the joke

Disappointing

I from the UK, I just thought it was a shit joke !

• ▪False▪

Geeky Lemon wrote:

Disappointing

I'm going to go ahead and say it.
    You're a douche.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

▪False▪ wrote:

Geeky Lemon wrote:

Disappointing

I'm going to go ahead and say it.You're a douche.

I'm a douche or you just disapprove of the joke

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Geeky Lemon wrote:

Disappointing

Who created this darker side? I was just trying to figure out what you meant. I had no idea not eating meat made you a woman. Or that being a woman would make a man any less of a person.

I guess i just don't have the wit to understand the comedic value behind degrading women, and vegetarians. I cant see why a person like you would be an authority on whats acceptable humor i guess.

Im terribly sorry for not getting it. But im not gonna try anymore for ya!

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Yeah please do try a little harder I really don't understand why you all are so defensive and touchy over one little joke you ether like it and laugh or hate it and ignore it not be a little bitch and act like I did a shit in ya cornflakes

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Geeky Lemon wrote:

Yeah please do try a little harder I really don't understand why you all are so defensive and touchy over one little joke you ether like it and laugh or hate it and ignore it not be a little bitch and act like I did a shit in ya cornflakes

No. You aren't Louis C.K. You are some guy who posted some totally random bias and presented it as a joke. NEWS FLASH its not funny even if your disregard its implications. I mean really? You brought nothing interesting to the table... AGAIN! Like always.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im gonna take my boycott of Florida Oranges thing a step further and apply it here. Im boycotting lemons too.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Geeky Lemon wrote:

No. You aren't Louis C.K. You are some guy who posted some totally random bias and presented it as a joke. NEWS FLASH its not funny even if your disregard its implications. I mean really? You brought nothing interesting to the table... AGAIN! Like always.

I never said I was some body I'm not and I still don't think u understand the concept of a joke? Either it's funny or shocking or just damn stupid and I feel your more annoyed at me than the joke as for nothing at the table I'm really enjoying your interesting threads and in dept debates

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Im gonna take my boycott of Florida Oranges thing a step further and apply it here. Im boycotting lemons too.

Well I prefer bluemen so 😛

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Omg... I wasnt saying you were an important person or not. I was saying YOU AREN'T FUNNY. So get off the fucking stage.

Why would you being important matter? I'd never even consider to mention a point like that.

• ▪False▪

Louis CK is a comedian. It's not funny. It's damn stupid and ignorant of you. That would be like me saying,"So, you like watching TV? You're fat, ugly, no one likes you, you haven't a social life, you should kill yourself, your childhood pet never ran away, it died because you're so horribly unattractive, you're stupid as hell, and your mom never loved you.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

It's a joke when did it offend you? And when did I offend u? Haters gunna hate

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I love the argument this has caused! Haha.
    As far as jokes go, I've only got one.

'What do you call the cheese that isn't yours?'......

NACHOCHEESE!

Reply to this topic