TW stand still

ForumsGeneral Discussion › TW stand still
  • 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Anyone else find that since gs was released that there not playing turf wars? I haven't played almost since I got gs

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

I've been playing but only dropping turf and posting every so often in the forums

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

I play TW more than this still.

• L. Ron Hubbard

Zyrago was just telling me yesterday that he was going to reset because there's nothing going on over there.
    I told him that was foolish but you know how old fogies are when they get an idea in their head.
    Here's hoping that senility kicks in & he forgets that brilliant idea.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

I have given up on TW it's had it's day

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Sabasaul wrote:

Zyrago was just telling me yesterday that he was going to reset because there's nothing going on over there. I told him that was foolish but you know how old fogies are when they get an idea in their head.Here's hoping that senility kicks in & he forgets that brilliant idea.

After possibly spending some money, and countless hours punching codes, I just don't see the point.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

YOU wrote:

Sabasaul wrote:

Zyrago was just telling me yesterday that he was going to reset because there's nothing going on over there. I told him that was foolish but you know how old fogies are when they get an idea in their head.Here's hoping that senility kicks in & he forgets that brilliant idea.

After possibly spending some money, and countless hours punching codes, I just don't see the point.

In resetting

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Yep me too I was never much for punching

• ★H@VOC★

Sabasaul wrote:

Sounds like a brilliant idea for sure.

• MR.RICKWAY

I'm still playin, but it does seem a lil quiet over there tho..

• JohnR

I'm dying constantly lost almost all of my turf and 2 mil in debt guy won't stop chased me round jersey

• L. Ron Hubbard

JohnR wrote:

I'm dying constantly lost almost all of my turf and 2 mil in debt guy won't stop chased me round jersey

Does this "guy" have a name?

• 🇮🇹ɧơơƌƖůɱ🇮🇹

MR.RICKWAY wrote:

I'm still playin, but it does seem a lil quiet over there tho..

Thats because all the forum trolls went over to gs and the map players are still fighting hard. I must admit that the tw gd cleaned up nicely👍

• Rated R

TW is dying...... It's old.... Playd out...

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Rated R wrote:

Nope. TW is still there and still popular. U can jump straight into TW and start having fun. Unlike GS.

• Picnic Thief

I'm pretty sure over 2000 notifications in 2 days on TW isn't usually classed as 'quiet'. If you're bored on TW then pick a fight with capo/stars/flames - they are definitely still happy for a fight. I hear the official method of war declaration that they respect is 1hh, 10 loot turf car bombs and 1cs on the hour, every hour for a week.

• Picnic Thief

Also, I've been told Brooklyn and bugs love being capped out o airports.

• Missy Jane

Nothing beats a reset to clear the cobwebs away from an old game - highly recommend it lol

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Missy Jane wrote:

Nothing beats a reset to clear the cobwebs away from an old game - highly recommend it lol

I haven't played for a while but cannot bring myself to reset it :/

• amapesing

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

I'm pretty sure over 2000 notifications in 2 days on TW isn't usually classed as 'quiet'. If you're bored on TW then pick a fight with capo/stars/flames - they are definitely still happy for a fight. I hear the official method of war declaration that they respect is 1hh, 10 loot turf car bombs and 1cs on the hour, every hour for a week.

You don't have to do any of that. Simply go into a forum, call a spade a spade, and watch the lords of TW drop the hammer on you. Pretty simple.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I haven't played . I probly got like a hundred invites and my income money's in the red for not buying prot.

• Mike Hunt

amapesing wrote:

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

You don't have to do any of that. Simply go into a forum, call a spade a spade, and watch the lords of TW drop the hammer on you. Pretty simple.

Blah blah blah. Typical comment from someone that got their ass kicked.

• Mike Hunt

Rated R wrote:

An incredibly ignorant comment. Just because you don't play the map there doesn't mean others don't.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ßāɖƑɪʂҥ wrote:

Rated R wrote:

An incredibly ignorant comment. Just because you don't play the map there doesn't mean others don't.

I wouldn't call it ignorant. Just opposed to your own. You're point is fine though.

• Mike Hunt

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ßāɖƑɪʂҥ wrote:

Rated R wrote:

I wouldn't call it ignorant. Just opposed to your own. You're point is fine though.

Go post some creepy pasta in TW would ya. I need an interesting read.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im not you're creepy pasta posting monkey. Go look some up yourself! 😑

• 🍀TAC TOWN🍀

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

I play TW more than this still.

Every day 👍👍👍👍

• Mike Hunt

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I like it better in the TW format. C'mon man I miss your TURF WARS forum posts.

• Beyond

I've been accepting mob invites and pulling unused spam turfs but apart from that I've just been tickling my balls and getting agents on gs..

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ßāɖƑɪʂҥ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I like it better in the TW format. C'mon man I miss your TURF WARS forum posts.

No. I just post asshole comments, and start fights with people now... You've all jaded me... The old me is gone! Mhahahaha😆... Jk. I might post something on here sometime. It depends if i notice people i like playing.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

I'm pretty sure over 2000 notifications in 2 days on TW isn't usually classed as 'quiet'. If you're bored on TW then pick a fight with ➡capo/stars/flames - they are definitely still happy for a fight. I hear the official method of war declaration that they respect is 1hh, 10 loot turf car bombs and 1cs on the hour, every hour for a week.

"Then pick a fight with capo"!!!!!! AHH don't fight me lol

Reply to this topic