🌘🌴Any one else have insomnia?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🌘🌴Any one else have insomnia?
  • ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

From this game? Lol

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I have it in general. The game was just a side effect for me.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Let me sleep on it and I'll get back to you.💤👍💤

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Lol

• Unknown

I have insomnia. I have t either stay up late to go to sleep, or exercise to go to sleep. Guess which one i do.

• EastCoastKing

I don't have insomnia I just have a shitty sleeping schedule from taking this year off school. I'm always on late when ppl from other parts of the world are playing.

🌜Late night crew🌛

• MR.RICKWAY

Yea..ever since I've been dealing with 3 hearniated discs, which happen to b putting pressure on the ol sciatic nerve.....equals little sleep for me..

• SiGMa FoRCe

I have narcolepsy, so I'm always tired. But I have a blown out back and I'm always in pain so that keeps me awake. I'm the only narcoleptic insomniac I've ever heard of

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im surprised how many people have back problems... I actually have a bad back, due to a few reasons, as well...

• ΛEΘLUS

Nope 😑

• Mr.D-Killer

yes i kind of do. i cant go to sleep unless my eyes are REALLY tired and its annoying but the problem is solved with weed so its all good

• sebriah

Alcohol is awesome!!! Hooray beer!

• MR.RICKWAY

sebriah wrote:

Alcohol is awesome!!! Hooray beer!

I like to wash my norcos down with a couple of tall cans.....

• 🍁J.U.🍁

I dont have insomnia. I have a different type of sleep disorder. Its called permanent night shift.

YAY!! 🌚

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

When TW first came out, I don't think I ever slept. But there was way more action back then as soon as I got into Norwalk.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Nope. Maybe for TW but not this app.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

yes i kind of do. i cant go to sleep unless my eyes are REALLY tired and its annoying but the problem is solved with weed so its all good

But then off it don't you get insomnia?

• Mr.D-Killer

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

so your saying i should get insomnia when smoking weed. The answer is no, sometimes i smoke and sleep in the middle of the day

• Canucks

EastCoastKing wrote:

I don't have insomnia I just have a shitty sleeping schedule from taking this year off school. I'm always on late when ppl from other parts of the world are playing.

🌜Late night crew🌛

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

so your saying i should get insomnia when smoking weed. The answer is no, sometimes i smoke and sleep in the middle of the day

When "my friend" smokes, she's fine sleeping. The next day after that when she doesent, she can't sleep all night.

• Mr.D-Killer

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

When "my friend" smokes, she's fine sleeping. The next day after that when she doesent, she can't sleep all night.

well thats why you become a stoner its kind of pricey but if you have the right friends its not

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

No but really what I'm tryna say is when it wears off after a few days of use, I find that "my friend" can't sleep cuase there used to the high making them sleepy now they can't sleep without it. "My friend" would be scared to be full fledge stoner because of this and anxiety issues.

• Mr.D-Killer

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

No but really what I'm tryna say is when it wears off after a few days of use, I find that "my friend" can't sleep cuase there used to the high making them sleepy now they can't sleep without it. "My friend" would be scared to be full fledge stoner because of this and anxiety issues.

well some people are different i guess and i wish good luck to your "friend"

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Could depend on the strain. Blue dream seems good for sleep. Not that I'd know...

• Mr.D-Killer

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Could depend on the strain. Blue dream seems good for sleep. Not that I'd know...

haha yeah blue dream is the shit i smoked it one time after school i went home did my homework and i was gone

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

haha yeah blue dream is the shit i smoked it one time after school i went home did my homework and i was gone

Bet you did it with a smile on your face didnt you? I love learning on weed.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Bet you did it with a smile on your face didnt you? I love learning on weed.

Gotta love that smile when your just staring for a few seconds and then you realize you are smiling. But blue dream can make you understand nothing matters and everything is ALL GOOD. "My friend" only did blue dream once. She did something the other day that was pretty close, euphoria wasn't as good though. I'm in NYC so the strains aren't as numerous.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Idk if anyone heard about it but I live down the block from that factory in Ny that had a weed forest in their basement. Google maspeth factory and look at images.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im sure New York City has any strain you'd ever want lol. Not that I'd ever know, but it isn't even remotely hard to procure several different strains in a single transaction if you simply ask for them.

I mean if Minneapolis has any kind you'd ever want with the push of a couple buttons, im sure NYC does too.

It's not like its on par with other drugs criminally whatsoever in most people's eyes.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Then again i live in a pretty progressive state, so i don't know. I've seen friends get weed in NYC. Seemed like no thing whatsoever in those cases. Granted they lived there, but it seems you do too.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Oh yeah I live there , but I mean the variety isn't good. It does seem like they'd be able to produce whatever they want, but for some reason you mostly get kush, widow, sour d, NYC d... Blue dream is just a little hard to come by. My boy that just passed away had something he said was "cat piss kush". Very strong smell but the high is kinda boring.

Reply to this topic