Dear H-Bomb,

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Dear H-Bomb,
  • ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Is anyone at war yet? TW is at a stand still, so this game needs to get a move on. Can you believe the poor turn out by those TWFC basehuggers. They should be on the cover of the Rolling Stone. That would be bomb!

Wait, I just noticed something. The c4 made a temporary error on my favorite FPS on ISO. All I get is, "No,no,no" written in bold. Plus, I hear the bed bugs are putting the House of Cards in a state of decay.

I need help with GTA5. I'm trying to unlock the last mission on the GS farm list and it is ruining my insomnia! What are your goals right now? I think building 100K bases is a way to a man's heart.

Well, I gotta go. It's rhyme time.

🅾👎🅱

PS, Free Zimmerman's money!

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

😂😂😂😂👍

• Widowmaker

100K bases. Lmao. With the money some people put in an app game a year should just use that money to hire someone to make their own app. Like a boss!

• Treybo130

I got a reference. Word!

• SLiNKY

Greatest post I've seen all day. 👍😁

• 🔥ace🔥

The bed bugs was meeee 😆 And they are almost gone!

• Matgie

I LOVE these posts! They are the best of the day! Please keep them going. =]

• ★H@VOC★

Limerick time:

H@V charged into this game to rule supreme
    To build and hop and crush and capture teams
    But too agressive I am told
    and Syndicates that are on hold
    Make winning just a building race where cash is king

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

H@VOC wrote:

Limerick time:

H@V charged into this game to rule supremeTo build and hop and crush and capture teamsBut too agressive I am toldand Syndicates that are on holdMake winning just a building race where cash is king

👍

Reply to this topic