ForumsGeneral Discussion › .....
  • ▪False▪

WAT. I just scanned for like the first time today Tier 3.
    I got two caches.
    3 Distribution Centers
    4 Warehouses.

Has something like this happened to anyone else?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

WAT. I just scanned for like the first time today Tier 3.I got two caches.3 Distribution Centers4 Warehouses.

I got 8 recruiting stations and 12 warehouses a couple mins ago.

• Hydra

Greenman- do you use your warehouses?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Hydra wrote:

Sometimes. Depends where i decide to place certain other upgrades. I tend to spoof the way i upgrade bases, so the numbers match some other combos that give people different impressions on whats there. Or im making that up.

Eitherway its your choice to consider how weird i might be lol.

• ▪False▪

And I just got eight agent recruiting centers and seven more Dist Centers? Wtf?

• ▪False▪

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

Sometimes. Depends where i decide to place certain other upgrades. I tend to spoof the way i upgrade bases, so the numbers match some other combos that give people different impressions on whats there. Or im making that up.

Eitherway its your choice to consider how weird i might be lol.

You're DEFINITELY weird. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

It's cool daddy-o. If anything, im at least self aware.

• ▪False▪

I think it stopped. I no longer get 26 resources per cache. I got seven again. :(

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

▪False▪ wrote:

WAT. I just scanned for like the first time today Tier 3.I got two caches.3 Distribution Centers4 Warehouses.

😂😂 Yes, welcome to Tier 3 son!

• EastCoastKing

I've been getting way more stuff on all tiers.

• Matgie

I'm not sure if its a glitch or just random, to keep you scanning (lol), but about once a day my items are doubled when I scan. I also know that it doesn't happen at the same time or in the same location for people. And, it usually last for less than 5 minutes.

• Hydra

Matgie wrote:

I'm not sure if its a glitch or just random, to keep you scanning (lol), but about once a day my items are doubled when I scan. I also know that it doesn't happen at the same time or in the same location for people. And, it usually last for less than 5 minutes.

Same! Sometimes i am getting mega resources and items and then i'll go back around the same time the next day, or any time really, and recieve 11 resource instead of 21..

Reply to this topic