GS Milestones

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GS Milestones
  • 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I think we should settle some GS milestones like what we have with TW.
    Im thinking influence can be
    10k (which I just got👍)
    Agents can be
    What do you guys think?

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Agents should be every thousand.
    Inf every 50k

• Phat Ho

Dang how big you think my wallet is??

• ▪False▪

I agree. I don't have the money to waste on a game like that. I'd rather buy this Nova I want. *u* It's a beautiful thing, that Nova.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

I agree. I don't have the money to waste on a game like that. I'd rather buy this Nova I want. *u* It's a beautiful thing, that Nova.

Benelli?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

If so you'll be happy with it. I own a m2 and m4, and used to own a supernova. Seriously perfect designs as far as i am concerned. Easy to clean especially! That's a big plus since im lazy.

• ▪False▪

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

If so you'll be happy with it. I own a m2 and m4, and used to own a supernova. Seriously perfect designs as far as i am concerned. Easy to clean especially! That's a big plus since im lazy.

No. As in a '66 Chevy Nova. Not a shotgun, lmao. I'm not into guns.

• ℱüℕ6754

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Agents should be every thousand.Inf every 50k

Spending milestones?

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Agents should be every thousand.Inf every 50k

Spending milestones?

Damn straight!
    Only milestones should be money spent.
    £/$ 100
    £/$ 500
    £/$ 1000
    £/$ 5000
    £/$ 10,000
    ETC
    ETC

• Matgie

For those of us that choose not to spend our life savings on a game, I would suggest influence should be every 10k. Agents, every 100.
    At the rate I am going, it will take me about a month to raise influence by 10k , and 2 months for 100 agents. And that's being optimistic. 😊

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I've spent 5$ in this game so far. The rest were iTunes cards sitting around. Lol

• The Saw

Looks like H@V is already out of milestones then. He wins and is time for him to move on. I want my state back! 😆

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

H@v is world dictator. He's won the game. Congrats H@v. Everyone else, good game👏

• PRIDE

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

I think we should settle some GS milestones like what we have with TW.Im thinking influence can be 10k (which I just got👍)20k50k75k 100kAgents can be1005001000What do you guys think?

You should only count real agents if you're doing that. No cyborgs included.

• Lawrence

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

I've spent 5$ in this game so far. The rest were iTunes cards sitting around. Lol

You do realise that iTunes cards are also money? Just, well, in a card owned by apple.

• 🃏ཨཐℕƙཟའʓʓ

100 - Times I wondered what's the point of this game for the player
    1000 - Times I wished I could get my $100 back
    10000 - Times I went and collected resources anyway

• ZRAYGO

Screw all your suggested milestones. People can post whatever edging milestone they want. Right Taz?

• Lawrence

ZRAYGO wrote:

Screw all your suggested milestones. People can post whatever edging milestone they want. Right Taz?

Lol ^

• EVEЯY͒ONE ELSE

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

H@v is world dictator. He's won the game. Congrats H@v. Everyone else, good game👏

Why thank-you.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Everyone else wrote:

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

Why thank-you.

Haha I was waiting for that, at least somebody played the game well.................😉

Reply to this topic