Ask a favor of you

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Ask a favor of you
  • Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër

Hey everyone there is a 6 year old boy dying of brain disease and he wants 1 million likes on his Facebook page. Can u help make this happen? Search for Xan's Fans and like it/share it to get him his 1 million likes. Thanks guys

• Worship

Sorry to be the one to push your buttons..
    But a brain diseased 6 year old with FaceBook?
    Yeah I'm sure he is begging for 1 million likes.. 😒

• TheMattVid

Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër wrote:

Hey everyone there is a 6 year old boy dying of brain disease and he wants 1 million likes on his Facebook page. Can u help make this happen? Search for Xan's Fans and like it/share it to get him his 1 million likes. Thanks guys

99% of people can't repeat typing the word "gullible" into their mobile devices. Can you?

• Worship

TheMattVid wrote:

Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër wrote:

99% of people can't repeat typing the word "gullible" into their mobile devices. Can you?

🙈🙊

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër

Worship wrote:

TheMattVid wrote:

Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër wrote:

🙈🙊

It was on the news. It's legit. The mother sold her house and very thing to bring her son to children's hospital in Pittsburgh. If you do not believe me the story is on the Facebook page.

• Worship

6 year old son in the hospital: Mommy.. Can you bring me my iPhone so I can make a FaceBook page asking for a million likes because of my brain disease?

I'm not buying it..

• Worship

Sorry, I meant: 6 year old son that lives in a hospital*

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Wįłłpōwër

Worship wrote:

Sorry, I meant: 6 year old son that lives in a hospital*

Ok. That's fine with me. The kid wants friends. He says he doesn't have any friends and when he gets a like on his page it's sorta like He has friends through his eyes.look up the news story this is not fake

Reply to this topic