Skills points?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Skills points?
  • Squatf

How do people get so many skills points at such low levels? Do you have to spend money to get that many?

• L. Ron Hubbard

You need to get an addi multiplier. Once you loot & equip one of those bad Larry's, a whole new world will open for you. You'll have mad silly skills that you never even dreamed of. 👍
    Oh, just be sure not to equip the addi multiplier while wearing mossy boots loot. That's a bad situation all around. I equate it to eatting 3 day old sushi.

• xrāy

Sabasaul wrote:

You need to get an addi multiplier. Once you loot & equip one of those bad Larry's, a whole new world will open for you. You'll have mad silly skills that you never even dreamed of. 👍Oh, just be sure not to equip the addi multiplier while wearing mossy boots loot. That's a bad situation all around. I equate it to eatting 3 day old sushi.

This 👆

• ▪False▪

I hope that is a joke.

• Squatf

▪False▪ wrote:

I hope that is a joke.

It is I'm pretty sure

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Squatf wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

I hope that is a joke.

It is I'm pretty sure

I got my Addi multiplayer within my first week of playing. I'm getting 8 recruitment centres each resource. Great touch Nick

• L. Ron Hubbard

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Squatf wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

I hope that is a joke.

It is I'm pretty sure

I got my Addi multiplayer within my first week of playing. I'm getting 8 recruitment centres each resource. Great touch Nick

It's a "multiplier" not "multiplayer" you schnook. The Addi loot is def monogamous by design. You can't just pass it around and share it amungst your mates like its a joint. I'm sure that was just a "slip of the 👅" on your part.

• ▪False▪

Ugh. Can't tell whether clever sarcasm, or wannabe troll...

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I thought it may have been auto corrected. It wasn't.
    It was Sabacorrected.

• mike1998

You have to level up and earn them or pay for tib

• Slow game 👎

mike1998 wrote:

You have to level up and earn them or pay for tib

We got a party pooper over here 😴

Reply to this topic