Ps4 or Xbox one

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Ps4 or Xbox one
  • Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin

Just thought I would get this started its always good to know where ppl stand between Sony and Microsoft

• ▪False▪

PS4. Because I'm not a woman. Only a female would choose the Xbox.

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin

Haha that's ur only reason do u own a ps3 or Xbox 360??

• Super Mario

Well since neither are out yet and therefore I've not had a chance to play them, il say what I've said one the millions of forum conversations with the same subject.

Il buy them both cos I can!

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

PS4 ftw!!!

• SLiNKY

Please stand by...entering non-conformist mode...non-conformist mode entered...compiling reply...reply compiled...outputting reply...REPLY OUTPUT:

PC FTW!

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin

Haha pc is not even in the selection but I would have to agree PC is where it's at if ur a big time gamer

• PRIDE

Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin wrote:

Haha pc is not even in the selection but I would have to agree PC is where it's at if ur a big time gamer

And if you're willing to pay twice as much for them too. Shit aint cheap.

• ☢stinat☢

PS4

• ▪False▪

PS4 is for gamers. Xbox is for people that are too lazy to buy cable and want a system that is for entertainment not gaming.

And PC is admittedly the Master Race. Although, I haven't the $800 dollars at the moment to blow on a computer I will have to upgrade in two years for another 200.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Xbox one👍

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

Xbox1 not enough titles for me on ps4

• SLiNKY

▪False▪ wrote:

PS4 is for gamers. Xbox is for people that are too lazy to buy cable and want a system that is for entertainment not gaming.

And PC is admittedly the Master Race. Although, I haven't the $800 dollars at the moment to blow on a computer I will have to upgrade in two years for another 200.

You have to pay for all that, yes, IF you buy from the store. If you build your own machine like me, then you can stretch 5+ years on the same parts if you buy the right ones.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

▪False▪ wrote:

PS4. Because I'm not a woman. Only a female would choose the Xbox.

I don't get it.

• FaZe Penguin

PS4

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

I used to prefer Xbox because of the controllers.
    So I have to wait and see how the controllers turn out 😊

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

Depends on one thing. Will ps4 still have free online?

• clone9786

I dont plan on getting either, and just sticking with my PC.

With that said, i would pick ps4. Especially because of the indie devs they now partnered with.

• Don Taylor

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

Yes.

• Hydra

Battlefront 3!!!!! OHHH YEAHH!
    Ps4 😑

• 👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻

Everyone was upset with the xbox one because of all of its "stupid features", yet Microsft announced they abandoned all of those but still people are talking about how they want the ps4 because of xbox one's "stupid features"

• agatosh

Ps2 all the way

• Sentinel

Atari FTW

• IZBEAST3

Don Taylor wrote:

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

Yes.

No you have to pay for ps plus to play online and it's 50$ a year

• clone9786

👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻 wrote:

Everyone was upset with the xbox one because of all of its "stupid features", yet Microsft announced they abandoned all of those but still people are talking about how they want the ps4 because of xbox one's "stupid features"

The actually only got rid of DRM and always online and even then that wasnt that bad of an issue.

• Ruffelz11

IZBEAST3 wrote:

Don Taylor wrote:

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

Yes.

No you have to pay for ps plus to play online and it's 50$ a year

It would be 60$ a year, except for the small detail of it being a monthly charge, and honestly saying 5$ a month is much easier to rationalize.
    I'm glad that Sony is gonna make us pay for online, because now they have no excuse for giving us crappy online services 😁 still cheaper than Xbox

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I see we are bring up shit threads like these from TW now.

• E=MC(Hammer)

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

I see we are bring up shit threads like these from TW now.

These aren't from TW. This is a comparison thread between two products that in no way involve TW. There are threads like these on every forum ever. Go try a little harder somewhere else. Not everything is about turf wars.

• E=MC(Hammer)

Oh, and to the OP, neither. I'll stick with my trusty 360.

• Zombify Him Now

right with you emc

• Zombify Him Now

till i get 500 some dollars :p

Reply to this topic