A possible GPS trick

ForumsGeneral Discussion › A possible GPS trick
  • mike1998

Seeing as having your account on multiple devices is permitted. If you were to have a friend in a foreign country install GS on they're device using your account and build a base, then you use your device to start building there is that ok? Is it a loophole in the tos that would just get you banned anyway

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Nope, nope and nope!!!

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

You start appearing in multiple locations at the same time, you'll get flagged and smacked with the ban hammer! 👊😉👍

• 💫King Leonidas💫

mike1998 wrote:

Seeing as having your account on multiple devices is permitted. If you were to have a friend in a foreign country install GS on they're device using your account and build a base, then you use your device to start building there is that ok? Is it a loophole in the tos that would just get you banned anyway

I'm sure you not the first person to think of this but it is no different to spoofing IMO

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I need to find me some oriental friends!

• silverjava1

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I'm heading over ther in a few weeks! Give me ur email address and password an I promise I won't reset ur account!

• Missy Jane

You are obviously not ex TW lol. It been done lots of times... A great way of getting ur devices uid banned from the game

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

silverjava1 wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I'm heading over ther in a few weeks! Give me ur email address and password an I promise I won't reset ur account!

😂😂😂😂

• RARE

VADAN3.0

• BIGBOSS

mike1998 wrote:

Don't cheat. Get on a fuckin plane like everyone else

• scam app dev

Do it! I won't but if you think it's a good idea give it a try.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

mike1998 wrote:

Might work for a week or two. Then it will never work again (or anything on your account as a matter of fact)😉

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

What if I use my iPod, as opposed to the iPad I play on in my house, and take it to work and play, or to my sisters house in Long Island. Would I be flagged or do I have to log out of this account first

• ▪False▪

Yeah. Because a UDID ban REALLY matters. 😒
    Please. I can hit the Random button and I have a UDID that is statistically impossible for anyone else to get by hitting random.
    If he IP bans, though. Unless you have a VPN, you're fucked.

• 💖Swagger💖

▪False▪ wrote:

Yeah. Because a UDID ban REALLY matters. 😒Please. I can hit the Random button and I have a UDID that is statistically impossible for anyone else to get by hitting random.If he IP bans, though. Unless you have a VPN, you're fucked.

They do ban your account, so you'd be forced to start from scratch.

They are also ridiculously quick on picking up spoofing, so it's really not worth it (particularly if you've spent cash on the game)

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

Yeah. Because a UDID ban REALLY matters. 😒Please. I can hit the Random button and I have a UDID that is statistically impossible for anyone else to get by hitting random.If he IP bans, though. Unless you have a VPN, you're fucked.

They do ban your account, so you'd be forced to start from scratch.

They are also ridiculously quick on picking up spoofing, so it's really not worth it (particularly if you've spent cash on the game)

They gotten good over the years from TW on how to catch people. And when your banned, that device is banned and you will have to buy a new one to play.

• The Saw

It's not just your device, they ban your fingerprints by getting their ID from your screen taps. So you'd have to use someone else's fingers if you got banned. Risk of amputation/re-attachment surgery just isn't worth it.

• Demacia

mike1998 wrote:

Yeah bro bad idea, it's against TOS, can't let third other people borrow your acct

Reply to this topic