Help lol

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Help lol
  • Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin

I want to get someone to build me a computer in the Houston area does anyone know of a place?!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Newegg.com

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

It's much easier to build a computer than you'd think. It takes just a little research to get the components you want.

• cherie

its not hard just buy parts from newegg. lots of youtube videos that will also show you how

• Super Mario

www.candu-ict.com my company, based in UK though!

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Micro center > newegg

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

Micro center > newegg

Fuck yes. Micro center is one of my favorite places. It's a hive of nerdery and geeky expertise. I meet a steam friend each time i go there.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I seriously just need to go on about Micro center a bit more. I haven't provided enough positive real customer review yet.

Im lazy. Like about most things. i settle for cereal over making the trip to the co-op for something better to eat. That co-op is on my street. Like 10 homes away. If it was taller i could see it.

Regardless I go out of my way to drive 35-45 mins to the nearest micro center. For like minimal stuff. I've gone there to buy a few cases of bawls, and the chance to have an excuse to linger around the store.

I went there intending to buy a gaming PC specifically to play planetside 2, and walked out with what i wanted, plus the salesman's game tips, an outfit invite, and countless in game buddies that same night. Plus it cost me several hundred less than what i thought it would.

I still play planetside 2 nearly daily with the employees and customers of Micro Center.
    All because i simply walked in and asked a random employee for help, and laid out exactly what i was looking for.

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin

Where is the micro center at cuz I have got to go to that store it sounds like a good place lol

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

There's only a few around the country. Not sure where the others are, I just know that Minnesota's micro center is the shit.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Tiger Direct has locations in Texas. They are pretty legit.

• clone9786

Just build your own. I bought my parts from tiger direct and it runs like a dream. Only cost me $700 too. Its really easy because, at least for me, because all my parts came with instructions and the one that didnt was just common sense to put in. Seriously it is just rediculously easy.

Reply to this topic