Scanning

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Scanning
  • halo

Has anyone realised that the amount of resources per pick has reduced again? Or is it just me?

• Super Mario

Keeps going up and down. Whenever it reduces, I refresh the screen and it goes back to normal again. Must be a bug.

• ℱüℕ6754

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

Keeps going up and down. Whenever it reduces, I refresh the screen and it goes back to normal again. Must be a bug.

When it reduces, it's normal. It's not supposed to be those super high numbers.

• Christymesa

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ wrote:

When it reduces, it's normal. It's not supposed to be those super high numbers.

But I do enjoy those really big numbers. I can't stand picking up 4 resources per cachment.
    I like to build up my resources and then go on a building spree. So far I've been able to replace quite a few tier 1 upgrades with tier 2 and 3 upgrades.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Hell yeah. That's stim pill time.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Here is my experience:

Tier 1: 5 resources per 1 stam. (i.e., 50 resources per 10 stam.)👍
    Tier 3: 16 resources per 10 stam. 👎

You want resources, do tier 1 til your finger bleeds.
    You need to build your bases to generate income, do tier 3.

🅾👎🅱

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Word. Tier 2 is just to grow the C4 collection.

• halo

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

Here is my experience:

Tier 1: 5 resources per 1 stam. (i.e., 50 resources per 10 stam.)👍Tier 3: 16 resources per 10 stam. 👎

You want resources, do tier 1 til your finger bleeds.You need to build your bases to generate income, do tier 3.

🅾👎🅱

Thank you

Reply to this topic