Small upgrades?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Small upgrades?
  • wasulu

I have 53 retail things 73 command centers and 51 workshops. And now that I have larger upgrade these smaller ones are useless to me. Is the any thing I can do with besides equipping them to bases. And thusly having low influence bass?

• ⓜagⓟulse

Better question for the Help forums, but to answer your question, yes you can do something. Set a target date for when you think you'll get 100 of each of those thingies, and see how close you can get, then set new targets. I'm hoping to eventually become pre-cognitive 😎

• wasulu

So there is nothing productive I can do with them?

• ⓜagⓟulse

You can sell them

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

use them for hopping if nothing else, it's just in how you look at it. Using small upgrdes for hops will save you some money by making you able to hop a little further without burning the better upgrades on bases you will just tear down in a small amount of time.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

wasulu wrote:

I have 53 retail things 73 command centers and 51 workshops. And now that I have larger upgrade these smaller ones are useless to me. Is the any thing I can do with besides equipping them to bases. And thusly having low influence bass?

I sell them all. Any bases with small upgrades I tear down and equip the better ones.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

There's a forum for that

• Super Mario

Sell them obviously!

Reply to this topic