My milestone

ForumsGeneral Discussion › My milestone
  • Matgie

I finally got bases in 50 areas today! Another achievement off the list!! Now to get those last 4 directorships.....

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Matgie wrote:

I finally got bases in 50 areas today! Another achievement off the list!! Now to get those last 4 directorships.....

Nice work.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Good job! Well done on one of many milestones there are to achieve :]

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Let's all admit. About half of us in about a year of so will hate apon this kind of post. Lol
    But congrats!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Let's all admit. About half of us in about a year of so will hate apon this kind of post. LolBut congrats!

If she were a douchebag. But she isn't so i don't mind. You are a she right? I kinda just have that in my head for some reason.

• Christymesa

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Let's all admit. About half of us in about a year of so will hate apon this kind of post. LolBut congrats!

If she were a douchebag. But she isn't so i don't mind. You are a she right? I kinda just have that in my head for some reason.

Because us females are a minority we are very very awesome!

• MR.RICKWAY

Way to go

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Christymesa wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Because us females are a minority we are very very awesome!

That's gotta be what it was. However woman actually outnumber men overall.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

You go girl!👍

• Rated R

Congrats

• Matgie

Yes, I am a she. =]. And we all may dislike this kind of post in a year. But, milestones are important. They are goals each individual sets. My goals are to get the darn achievements off my jobs page. 😄

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Matgie wrote:

Yes, I am a she. =]. And we all may dislike this kind of post in a year. But, milestones are important. They are goals each individual sets. My goals are to get the darn achievements off my jobs page. 😄

Hurray for being pioneers!

Reply to this topic