Moving turf???

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Moving turf???
  • BIGBOSS

An enemy of mine is able to move his turf two towns over or he is GPS spoofing. He keeps saying want to see a trick and plants turf all around me. He is about 50 miles away at home while doing this.
    How's this possible

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Maybe you shouldn't confirm the fact he is placing turf all around you. Now he knows where you live.

• ▪False▪

And the fact that a lot of these players name their first base,"Home Base," doesn't confirm where they live? I used to name my bases,"Base 45, Base 46, Base 47," and so on. Now I just name them by location.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

And the fact that a lot of these players name their first base,"Home Base," doesn't confirm where they live? I used to name my bases,"Base 45, Base 46, Base 47," and so on. Now I just name them by location.

That is another way to tell people where you live i suppose.

• OSU4LIFE

You can plant one turf that has a 25 mile creation radius. So, your 50 miles would take two hops.

• BALEZ308

What combo are you using for a 25 mile creation radius ?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Two warehouses, a car thing, and 5 supply depots, i believe. Works for me anyways.

• Spinna

I place turfs nowhere near my home and then name the my home, or near home. Don't know why I do this. I guess I just find it kinda funny.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Spinna wrote:

I place turfs nowhere near my home and then name the my home, or near home. Don't know why I do this. I guess I just find it kinda funny.

I do that too.

• petinc

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Two warehouses, a car thing, and 5 supply depots, i believe. Works for me anyways.

That only gives me 5 miles.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

petinc wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Well im probably wrong then.

• petinc

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

petinc wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Well im probably wrong then.

Dunno, only tried it once. Some else told me 11 miles for them.

Reply to this topic