Race to a billion

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Race to a billion
  • ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Did anyone ( havoc/ Brooklyn/ other heavies in particular) reach 1 billion dollars yet?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

Did anyone ( havoc/ Brooklyn/ other heavies in particular) reach 1 billion dollars yet?

Why would anyone simply hold on to cash yet? I just keep building. Cant lose what you already spent!

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

Why would anyone simply hold on to cash yet? I just keep building. Cant lose what you already spent!

What would you spend that much money on anyways?

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Small mobsters will definitely have my in game cash than the rest! In game cash is the hardest thing to come by! Each base is costing 1.5mil to build!

• ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ

I'm running out of things to spend my money on cuz I've hit my base limit and am 3 over it

• ▪False▪

Not sure if it's a lot, but a week ago, I tore down every base and built the in better places. I had less than 100K. Now I have 4.3M.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

Not sure if it's a lot, but a week ago, I tore down every base and built the in better places. I had less than 100K. Now I have 4.3M.

That's what I have been doing too.

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

I'm coasting around 9 mil

• wasulu

It only cost me about 200k to 300k abase. So I am approaching ten mill fast

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

wasulu wrote:

It only cost me about 200k to 300k abase. So I am approaching ten mill fast

Then you only have 99 more of those to go 😊

• Dunlap2041

▪False▪ wrote:

29 mil :)

Reply to this topic