Agentes

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Agentes
  • {<=tate=>}

New to This game so quick questions joe do u get moré agentes ????

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I hate questions with 4 question marks

• {<=tate=>}

But how do I add the agent to the base

• ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

{<=tate=>} wrote:

But how do I add the agent to the base

You click build upgrades on your base and click on the knife symbol "An Agent" and boom there you go 👍

• ▪False▪

You can tell if it is in fact a Jew base by the copious amounts of bar mitzvah celebrations you will be having with 100 some bases.

• L. Ron Hubbard

Jew bases are circumsiced.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Sabasaul wrote:

Jew bases are circumsiced.

Haha

• BIGBOSS

{<=tate=>} wrote:

I just wanted to see this sixth grade thread. Now that I did I wish I didn't. IT'S SPELLED "AGENTS"

I don't care how old you are. You have spell check man. Learn how to use your i device

• BakedBananas

bigboss wrote:

{<=tate=>} wrote:

I just wanted to see this sixth grade thread. Now that I did I wish I didn't. IT'S SPELLED "AGENTS"

I don't care how old you are. You have spell check man. Learn how to use your i device

He has accents on his words so he is probably posting in a second language. You try posting in his language perfectly! However I do support grammar nazis for people who should know better!

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

BakedBananas wrote:

bigboss wrote:

{<=tate=>} wrote:

He has accents on his words so he is probably posting in a second language. You try posting in his language perfectly! However I do support grammar nazis for people who should know better!

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊::oOOooOoOo::

Reply to this topic