Best and worst memories on Turf Wars

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Best and worst memories on Turf Wars
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

What were your best and worst memories on Turf wars?
    My Best: Getting the last available spot in the Hawaii airport zone.
    My Worst: A player called Chomak kicking me out of my hometown and other towns nearby

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Best: ploughing through 500+ turf in Amsterdam, then changing the colour of taken turf green.

Worst: going away on holiday and coming back to 100 turf from over 1500.

• ▪False▪

It's a gardening show.
    They go all over the world through airports.
    You should watch it.
    It's on HGTV.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

My best: I forget. What is this Turf Wars?My worst: Really. What is the Turf wars? Is it a gardening show?

👎

A GPS game similar to this, but not as fun!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Best: fighting Big Jake when he showed up to take on TheSmokeMonster.
    Worst: TSM not showing up.

• 🔥EVIL MR Z🔥

Best being capo for 1st time worst getting beat up by dudeness

• Sentinel

Best: Nothing

Worst: Getting bullied by larger players in the forums for expressing my opinion

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Best: kicking a bully out of my area after seriously mobbing up
    Worst: probably the stale feeling as I played it less and less

• BBerry1999

My best was hitting 1 bill. And my worst was getting all my turf taken away

• BBerry1999

Sentinel wrote:

Worst: Getting bullied by larger players in the forums for expressing my opinion

You know I think I remember you

• Sentinel

BBerry1999 wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

You know I think I remember you

This isn't my name in Tw.

• 💖Swagger💖

Best: breaking an iPhone 4S because of swagsmas!
    Worst: leaving after 3 years

• petinc

Worst: Watching big jake spam 1446 turf in one day just after the beginning of the LA war.
    Best: Working with my alliance and our allies to destroy 1446 big jake turf before they went live.

• ℱüℕ6754

petinc wrote:

Worst: Watching big jake spam 1446 turf in one day just after the beginning of the LA war.Best: Working with my alliance and our allies to destroy 1446 big jake turf before they went live.

LA war? I've never heard of it, and I'm a local. (I'm on vacation right now is why I don't have bases there).

Best: the old days on my old account where I was number 3 in LA, after, bellatalliana and belial.

Worst: leaving for a year, coming back to that account and finding out that there is nothing left.

• Squatf

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Best: fighting Big Jake when he showed up to take on TheSmokeMonster. Worst: TSM not showing up.

I remember when this happened

• certusd

Best was when alliances fought each other and made the game playable.
    Worst was when most alliances banded together and the game became a money drain trying to fight them all

• DominusTecum

Best: The birth of Gas Day. also when tek said it was like being date raped by a rock star lol
    Worst: when I missed the the TW party here in Brooklyn

• Tom Servo

Best being part of the pms prank.
    Worst punching codes for 3 hours straight when I got behind.

• ⒷⓁ™

certusd wrote:

Best was when alliances fought each other and made the game playable. Worst was when most alliances banded together and the game became a money drain trying to fight them all

This 👆👆👆👆

• RARE

Making it to Alaska

• Christymesa

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Best: breaking an iPhone 4S because of swagsmas!Worst: leaving after 3 years

I broke 2 phones playing it!

• 🔥MafiaMofo🔥

Getting set up as a duplicity player by a one Ghost Locust and having Saelo an Viper PM me this message " your the first casualty MoFo " . So we know what happened next ( Ouch) :(
    Best memory : My mentors and friends apologizing for spanking me Saelo an Viper whom I respect and admire teaching me the matrixes of TW .

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Not being allowed to plant in Jerusalem, I mean, c'mon. WTF is up with banishing ME from there?! 😳 Lol Instead I built a giant cross above the pathway into the city. 👍

• ✧ṂɆ₲₳☠₮℟Ө₦✧

petinc wrote:

Worst: Watching big jake spam 1446 turf in one day just after the beginning of the LA war.Best: Working with my alliance and our allies to destroy 1446 big jake turf before they went live.

Best the LA war ( winning the LA war.)
    Worst not being able to plant out my front door.

• ΛEΘLUS

Best: Demolishing C2 (old alliance), fighting TWFC and CMS, L.A. War.
    Worst: getting my ass kicked in Colorado by Danny and Elliot

• Widowmaker

Best and Worst depending on how you look at it....
    Starting up a war in Houston with Big Hank, a guy that eventually faked his death and got banned from TW. Lmao. That still sounds crazy as hell.

• Marco

petinc wrote:

Now that was a good war we beat the shit out of them😜💥😜💥😜

• whitey bulger

Best : Cupcake War, think it was first really organized use of V's.
    Worst : having some prick build hundreds of turfs overnight in Boston to take an over 2 year capo

• Mr71VwBus

Best - all the "family" I've made.

Funniest - toppling the Teflon don and freeing the shadow corps.

Worst - having a friend stab me in the back and cap me after saving him from certain reset when he was a noob....

• The Ghost

Worst capakilla tacking a lot of my turf.
    Best kicking him in his face and stealing his turf

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

The Ghost wrote:

Worst capakilla tacking a lot of my turf. Best kicking him in his face and stealing his turf

Me? I'm called ★ ᎢՕᎷᎪᎻᎪᎳᏦ ★ on Turf Wars

Reply to this topic