Lol leave greenman alone he's a social guy

• L. Ron Hubbard

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Lol leave greenman alone he's a social guy

Yeah, a real butterfly.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Lol

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Greenman is enlightened, if you're not on the same level of understanding that's too bad for you. When you begin to understand the energy and vibration of your surroundings, most of what he speaks of will become clear in your mind.

• sebriah

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Greenman is enlightened, if you're not on the same level of understanding that's too bad for you. When you begin to understand the energy and vibration of your surroundings, most of what he speaks of will become clear in your mind.

Wish there was someone named satan so these two could fight, both in the forums and on the map

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

sebriah wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Wish there was someone named satan so these two could fight, both in the forums and on the map

Satan will be here soon, though we seldom fight. Don't believe everything you read, friend. ✌

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Don't forget me!!!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Really? Me? I cant believe it! I have so many people to thank! First I'd like to thank Apple, of course. Ummmm... oh! mean path! Big props nick! .... Ugh.. the academy of course! Zraygo! Big thanks to you! There's so many others... Mom and dad! My insomnia! Boredom! And everyone else!....

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Really? Me? I cant believe it! I have so many people to thank! First I'd like to thank Apple, of course. Ummmm... oh! mean path! Big props nick! .... Ugh.. the academy of course! Zraygo! Big thanks to you! There's so many others... Mom and dad! My insomnia! Boredom! And everyone else!....

😂

• scam app dev

You should give the award to yourself. Yaawwwnnnn. 😴🐒👈

• GandalfTheDank

Geeky 🍋

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

JB wrote:

I'd rather someone go ahead and make a thread about it for me. I mean i gotta lot of apparently offensive posts to make elsewhere! I cant be bothered with setting up an award ceremony for myself! That's what Zraygos for!

• ☁ᗫᗗᖇʞ ᘓLↂᘮᗫ☁

sebriah wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

There is! He attacked me last week

• scam app dev

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

JB wrote:

I'd rather someone go ahead and make a thread about it for me. I mean i gotta lot of apparently offensive posts to make elsewhere! I cant be bothered with setting up an award ceremony for myself! That's what Zraygos for!

No no no Zraygo should have give the award to himself. 🐒👈

Reply to this topic