Luckiest thing that's ever happened to you in a video game

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Luckiest thing that's ever happened to you in a video game
  • Bronze Dictator

What is the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in a game or an app. Mine is in turf wars a bigger player was about to wipe me out of my home town (i guess i made him a little angry) and all of a sudden one day it just stopped. He got banned or his IPhone broke, but I lucked out either way!

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

Somehow managed to trap some guy in a corner on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for more than 15 minutes on private match. I could hear him growling and swearing through game chat lol

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

I was chosen to be a beta tester for this game. And then I purchased 15k tib and was never charged by itunes.

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Triple throwing knife kill on cod blind throw and have no idea how it worked but ill take it

• ▪False▪

Accidentally shot in COD 4 with R700. Got a noscope quad.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Shagged Ms PAC Man. Game over

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

👍

• scam app dev

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Did she gobble?

• Bronze Dictator

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

I was chosen to be a beta tester for this game. And then I purchased 15k tib and was never charged by itunes.

Someone is being favorited by nick

• Guywithagun

Dust 514 my dropship was on fire in ambush (team deathmatch) and I jumped out of it and it smashed right into the person who put it on fire in the first place. Also Cod I was in the middle of reloading when an enemy appeared i front and I leaped for cover then while jumping I turned around and unloaded a clip into him for the final kill.

• dsd_spook

I stopped playing candy crush

• RARE

I matched a owner of bungie and won and received flaming recon in halo3 and sold it to someone for 500$

• 💀THE CAPO💀

It was halo 3. My whole team left me. I was playing alone, big team battle on that sand desert map everybody loves. Ended up winning it by five points. I got so many clan invites after that game.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

On Entropia Universe I killed a Diripi (small mob) and looted 8,750 PED ($875 USD)

• Lawrence

I fucked a hooker on GTA.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Me and my friend were playing COD WaW online search and destroy, and I was walking along a wall in the back of seelow and I was the last one left ( 1 v 1 at this pt. ) and I blindly fired my Kar to get his attention and I noscope killed him.

Reply to this topic